17 - Break

An:// Surprise - I'm posting again. I was trying to catch up on schoolwork cause low-key was failing 3 classes. Don't we just love Ap/Honor class? But no more school for a bit so I'll probably finish this story soon. There are about 9 more chapters, not including the 6 different endings. There will also be an extra chapter as a preview of the next story. <3

Enjoy~

I sat next to Inumaki watching the fight between Panda and Maki.

"Y/n!" I turned to the sound.

"Nobara?" I questioned.

"Gojo-Sensei wants to talk to us!" She yelled.

I sighed and walked towards her. "Why?" I asked as I stood next to her.

"Dunno." We walked through the halls to the 'Classroom'.

"What's up nerds?" I joked entering the room.

"Great!" Gojo clapped his hands. "Now. Since you just fought three special-grade courses, I've decided to give you a week's break!"

I smiled. "Fuck yeah!" I whispered.

Nobara jumped in front of me. She gave me 'the look'

"Yes!" I smiled.

"Let's go shopping!" Nobara and I yelled in unison.

Yes, I used to hate going places. However, I had gotten much more comfortable. Guess that happens when you're forced to go twice a month.

We both smiled. "Tomorrow, Yuji. FUshiguro. You both will be going shopping with us!"

"Why?" Fushiguro asked.

"Umm, because.... friendship." I smiled, walking out of the classroom. I really just wanted to spend time with everyone.

I entered my room and plopped on my bed and turned on the TV. It was too early to sleep but too early for dinner.

I scrolled through my 'watch later' list. I ultimately chose to rewatch an anime. I clicked 'Angels of death'.

I was completely zoned into the show. Ignoring everything around me. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I screamed.

"Fushi?!" I screamed. "Don't-" I hit his shoulder. "- Don't do that."

He lightly smiled. "Sorry. But dinners ready."

"Yes!" I smiled, jumping off my bed. I grabbed Fushiguro's wrist and pulled him to the kitchen.

"Y-Y/n" Fushiguro stuttered trying not to trip.

I stopped pulling him. "I don't think I've ever heard you stutter." I laughed.

"I was trying not to trip." He responded.

"Oh." I let go of his wrist. "Do you know what we're having?" I asked.

"Teriyaki stir-fried Udon." He responded.

"Did Yuji make it?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes!"

I smiled and did a light jog to the eating area.

I entered the room with Fushiguro following behind me.

"We're here!" I yelled.

"Hey!" Yuji waved.

Fushiguro and Nobara sat by each other. Yuji sat on the side across from me. Maki and Inumaki sat by each other across from us. Panda sat under the table. His head rested on my legs like a pillow.

After we finished dinner I walked back to the rooms with Fushiguro, Nobara, and Yuji.

We were laughing and having a good time. We got to Nobara's room first. We said bye. Then it was Fushiguro, then mine, then Yuji walked to his.