14.5 - JUJU SCROLL

Enjoy~

---- When they realize ----

Yuji

Yuji realized when you fought Mai because she said bad things about him.

He had been having these feelings for a while. Since he was eleven he's always seen you differently then when growing up.

Hee began to notice all your little habits. When you'd do a little dance when you got watermelon. Or how everytime you're shopping for a hoodie, you base it off of how floppy the sleeves are when they cover your hands.

He had fallen in love with you. Now that he knows he doesn't know how to go about telling you. Or if he should even tell you.

Fushiguro

The first time he'd even slightly had any form of feeling outside the regular was when you made a glitter bomb. He may have been pissed but seeing you smiling wide made a small fluttering-like feeling in his core.

Once he noticed his want to always protect you is when he realized. When you were on the verge of murdering Mai, he cared more about protecting you then he ever had. He first thought it was because you were fighting with emotion but after thinking about it late at night he realized. He had fallen for you.

Now that he noticed these feelings Fushiguro found your little habits cute. He used to find your childish antics annoying. But now he finds peace in them. He often fiddles with the scrunchie you gave him.

Nobara

When Nobara had first met you she had already known that she'd like you. She couldn't figure out at first why. However as you grew and she got to know you more, she fell in love with your personality then your appearance.

Even though your best friend had just 'died' you still cheered her on during training. You still helped comfort her, even though she claimed to be 'fine'. She knew you were denying or burning your feelings. You were just dealing with them in a separate way then her.

Now since she's fallen for you completely she's conflicted. She's not sure if you like girls. And if you do she's not sure if she's your type. Mostly the reason she has yet to confess is because of the lack of knowledge of your sexuality and preferences.

Inumaki

At first he thought you were kinda extra. However he started to like that. He always was able to understand you. It annoys him when he can't understand someone right away. Since he has to do mental backflips to be able to express himself, it's a mental break whenever you're around.

At the exchange event he heard you telling him to stop. But he wanted to assure your safety. So he went beyond his limit. Knowing he did the most he could made him feel even stronger. With him feeling stronger he felt more confident.

As he fell from exhaustion he watched you run over to him before he passed out. When he woke up he was going to tell you he liked you but you were mad at him so he decided it wasn't the best time

Junpei

When you both first met you saved him from the bullies. That was the first time someone had even talked to him and not punched him. His heart fluttered. You could say it was love at first save. He really fell for how much you cared about him even though you know nothing about him.

When he reunited with you at the mall all the feelings had hit him like a tidal wave. He remembered how amazing you were to him. How kind you were. And you again were talking to him without wanting to punch him. You acted as if you both were best friends even though you were both strangers. He always felt stronger when you looked at him.

He knew he liked you but he'd never tell you. He didn't want the slightest possibility of messing up the friendship you had.

- Author <3