Original Ending

AN:// This is the first of 7 endings. I recommend reading the Original ending + wtv characters you want + the No-one ending. Also thank you all for keeping up with the story even though I've taken really really reeeaalllyy long breaks. <3

Trigger warning - Death + violence description

Enjoy~

I turned to Yuji. He was still on the floor. He was coughing. Until he mumbled something.

His Aura changed. Tattoos appeared on his skin. The voice I hate so much spoke.

"Let's begin."

---------------------

I took a breath of anxiety.

Tamura appeared behind me. "You seem scared."

I was. But no way in hell would I let Tamura know that. I slammed my foot down on his. I used my staff and hit his diaphragm. He violently coughed.

After his coughing fit, "And here I thought we were friends."

I panted. Not from overexertion but from my heart rate increasing so much. Sukuna was and would be out for who knows how long. Tamura knew how strong I was but I didn't know how strong he was. The guy in the cloak seems to just be standing by. I don't know his abilities. Mahito's here. I know what he can do but he's probably improved more than I have.

I gripped the staff tighter. My breathing normalizing. Tamura stood straight again. In a taunting manner, he gestured to me to come at him.

I changed my weapon to a bat. I find it easier to use.

He laughed at my choice of weapons. "Really? A bat?"

I ran at him. He barely moved in time to dodge my attack.

"Ooo, you're fast."

A flash came from one of the holes in the wall. I turned my head towards the light. I saw a flash of familiar orange hair.

"Akibara?" I mumbled, before a fist collided with my jaw.

"Pay attention to ME!" Tamura yelled like a spoiled child. Irritated that I took my eyes off him.

I looked at the boy, confused.

"Why the hell is Akibara here?" I questioned.

"Damn-it. She was supposed to stay hidden. Well not that it matters. Since you won't-" I punched him in the Jaw.

"Not a fun feeling is it?" I spat at Tamura.

He laughed. "Good. You're good."

While Tamura stood back up, I got a chance to look at the others.

Fushiguro was fighting Sukuna. Nobara was handling Mahito. The cloaked man was still standing, just watching.

"Why the hell did Gojo send us and not higher ranking sorcerers?" I mumbled

I put my weapon away.

"What? Giving up already?" He asked.

"No. I just don't think you're worth wasting my cursed energy."

He didn't like that. He wanted me to say something along the lines of 'yes' or 'i'm so scared of you.'.

"A waste?" he laughed out. "You bitch."

He charged at me. His hands covered with cursed energy. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the ground. Shoving him to the ground I slammed my knee on his back.

"Why the hell are you-"

"Get the hell off me!" He screamed.

"No." I told him.