No one ending

AN:// Final ending

Trigger warning - Death + violence description + mention of self harm (only in the context of needing to bleed)

Enjoy~

I turned to Yuji. He was still on the floor. He was coughing. Until he mumbled something.

His Aura changed. Tattoos appeared on his skin. The voice I hate so much spoke.

"Let's begin."

---------------------

My hair is grabbed as I'm dragged along the floor, away from my friends. He threw me onto the stage where the cloaked man once stood. I didn't see him. Maybe he left.

I stood as Tamura began to Monologue. "Do you know how awful it is? I never thought I would be so betrayed. By My own friend." He was trying to manipulate me.

Thankfully while he was distracted I was able to send an "S.O.S" message to Ray and Gojo.

"I really thought you'd understand seeing as you lost your mother too. How pathetically she dies."

"Don't bring my mother into this." I told him.

"Can't be helped." He walked towards me. "You did not feel the pain I felt. So I'll make sure you do now." He grabbed my arms and held them behind me. I finally saw the others. Fushiguro and Midnight laid motionless on the ground. Nobara was still fighting Mahito.

"Mahito, stop playing around. The main course is about to show up." Mahito turned and smiled, just before he killed Nobara.

I stopped breathing looking at the motionless bodies of my friends.

"What the hell Tamura!" I try to get out of his grip.

Gojo and Ray appeared in the building. "Y/n!" Ray called.

Sukuna Immediately struck Gojo. Mahito slashed at Ray.

"Don't get too confident there blindfold. Sukuna has almost all his fingers." Tamura laughed from behind me.

"Tamura. Stop." I pleaded. Again attempting to remove myself from him.

'Why is it so hard to get out?' I thought, frustrated.

Mahito hit my brother again. Again. Hit. Hit. Hit.

Gojo wasn't even touched by Sukuna. Even though Sukuna was stronger, Gojo was still strongest.

The grip Tamura had on me loosened. I quickly escaped his grasp and created a bat and smashed his head.

I attempt to help my brother by Tamura was barely phased by my hit.

"Wow, you're weak. Even for a girl. Good thing Mahito hits harder in training." Tamura, insulted me.

He grabbed me by the hair again and dragged me outside the building. "Now if you want to help them. You'll have to find the entrance."

"I'm guessing it's hidden now." I sighed. "If I kill you, will it appear?"

"Guess you'll have to find out."

We began our fight. Both of us used our weapons and cursed energy.

A hit to his left rib cage. One to his cheekbone. Another to his right rib cage. Use a knife, stab his side. Remove the knife. Stab his other side. Knock him down.

He stood up. Dodge his punch. Knock out the dagger from his hands. Kick his knee.

I missed an attack. His dagger plunged through my left thigh. I ripped it out without thinking and threw it at him. He didn't expect me to react as quickly as I did. He didn't dodge. His body fell. The knife went straight through him. He's dead.