EXTRA CHAPTER

Enjoy~

------- Pranks with Inumaki -------

Pranking Fushiguro

"Okay I wanna set up a glitter bomb for Fushiguro."

Inumaki nodded.

We set up the bomb and a camera then hid behind the corner.

"Okay, Fushiguro is weird and goes to bed before all of us. So ... there he is." I whispered, while smirking.

*POP* All shades of Pink and blue glitter exploded everywhere as a banner that read 'I just sparklized you life' fell down.

Inumaki and I began laughing from behind the corner. The boy covered in glitter turned with a scary glare. "Oh shit." I grabbed Inumaki's wrist and we ran.

After we were sure it was safe I grabbed the camera and ran to Inumaki-senpai's room. We watched the footage and posted it on youtube. We got 100k views.

Pranking Nobara

"Okay...Nobara dyes her hair so maybe we could do something for that. I know she likes her clothes a lot. Um...I don't really know though." I said lying next to Inumaki on his bed.

Move everything in her room 2 inches to the left. Then rearrange her draws, the top one in the middle, middle one on the bottom, and the bottom one on top. He signed and smirked.

I nodded.

Today was a free day. Nobara always goes to the mall for hours. This was the perfect time to go into her room. Inumaki and I filmed the whole thing. We moved everything two inches to the left. I moved her draws and just for fun I mixed up all the different shades of black.... Everything else was color coded... but the blacks.

Inumaki and I left. It was around 6 pm when Nobara came back. We quietly followed her to her dorm and waited.

"Why does my room feel weird? Everything is the same.... My CLOSET!" she yelled, stomping out of her room. "Who went into my room!" She asked, barging into the kitchen.

"Why?" Maki-Senpai asked.

"My blacks are no longer color coded. It took me two hours to do that."

"And it took two minutes to mess up." I smirked.

"Y/n...I'm gonna kill you." SHe threatened summoning her rubber mallet.

"Oh shit." I jumped running outside into the forest, climbing a tree.

"Y/n~. Where'd you go?" Nobara sang menacingly.

"I'm dead." I mumbled. I heard laughter.

Inumaki was filming the whole exchange.

"Don't think you're safe either," Nobara Yelled, running towards him. Now it was my turn to laugh.

Pranking Yuji

What should we do to Itadori?

I shrugged my shoulders. "OMG I KNOW!!" I Shouted with excitement.

We adventured to Yuji's room and I entered first. I looked around making sure he's gone. 'Yes'

I explained to Inumaki what to do.

Yuji POV

"I'm back~" I announced.

"Hello Itadori." Fushiguro nodded.

"Hmm, where's y/n?" I looked around.

I shrugged and walked back to my room. I heard shuffling. 'Oh, she must be in here.' I opened my door.

"MY JENNIFER LAWRENCE POSTER!!!" I cried running to my bed. "Y/n you monster." I glared.

"Oops?" She smiled.

I heard more shuffling behind me. "Inumaki-Senpai? You were in on this too?"

"Bonito flakes" he shook his head and waved his arms.

"You liar!" y/n yelled.

"I believe him. Y/n you owe me a new poster!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Omg you big baby. Inumaki-Senpai I see the smirk. Don't think you're safe. Yuji look in your closet." She ran off chasing Inumaki-Senpai.

I walked to my closet. A Jennifer Lawrence poster laid on the floor. "Aww~ She did get me a new one." I smiled. "I'm gonna go destroy her cutouts now." He walked off with a set of scissors.

Pranking Panda

"So he's a panda right..... So panda Pinata."

That's cruel

"I know, but think about the terrified expression he'll have when we beat a panda Pinata." I said rubbing my hands together.

Inumaki gave me a terrified expression.

No

"Ugh, fine. Do you have any idea?" He nodded.

We walked to the training field with everyone else. Panda was sent to get everything ready. "Okay ready?" I asked. Everyone in the group nodded.

"Hello Panda. How are you today?" I waved while speaking English.

"Umm?" He gave a questioning look.

"Are you ready to train?" Maki asked, also speaking english.

"Are we going to begin now? I want to fight against y/n." Nobara spoke.... Also in english.

"I..I don't know-" Panda began stuttering.

"Why are you all talking in english?" Fushiguro walked onto the field.

We all complained. "Fushiguro!!" I yelled. "We told you about this. We were supposed to prank Panda-Senpai. Since he didn't learn english we... nevermind." I sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"You guys are mean." Panda pouted.

Pranking Maki

"Inumaki-Senpai~ Maki-Senpai Ideas go." I sprawled on his room floor.

Hide her food. But if she finds out we did it.... We'll probably die

"Sounds fun. Let's go." We left his room.

I poked my head in the kitchen. "Okay no one is in here. Let's go!" I motioned for Inumaki to follow.

I grabbed Maki's Food and stored it in a bag. Inumaki-Senpai hid the bag behind the fridge.

We sat at the table and spammed eachothers phones with memes and Vine references.

I felt a new aura enter the room. Maki opened her cupboard space. "Y/n. Inumaki. Did you happen to see anyone touch my food?" SHe asked in a threatening tone.

"N-no." I scolded myself for stuttering.

"Y/n." She glared hard, at me.

I broke. "They're behind the fridge."

"Don't touch my food."

"Yes, Maki-Senpai." I placed my head on the table in defeat. Inumaki patted my head while giggling.

-Author <3