4 ~ New member

Enjoy~

I opened my eyes, blinded by the sunlight.

"Shit, the sun. Fuck you for being so bright." I whispered. I felt a weight on my shoulders.

A boy with pink hair and a boy with dark hair laid still asleep. I giggled.

I grabbed my phone, which is conveniently fully charged, and on my lap. I took a photo of the boys and myself. I smiled.

'I'll post this later.'

I didn't know how to wake them up so I did the only thing I could think of. Anime opening.

I whisper, "Alexa. Play Shinzou wo Sasageyo volume 20." I smirked, waiting for it to load.

*KORE IJOU NO JIGOKU WA!! NAI DAROU T-*

Both the boys jump awake. I laughed like a maniac.

"ALEXA! TURN OFF!" Yuji shouted. The room went quiet, the only thing that can be heard was my laughing.

"I should have recorded that!! That-was-the funnies-thing I've-ever seen." I slowly calmed down.

"Y/n!" Yuji whined. "I've told you not to do that."

"But it was so funny." I giggled. Fushiguro walked to my door.

"Fushiguro, you're still wearing the mask. You are too Yuji."

"How do I take it off?" Fushiguro asked now looking in the mirror.

"I'm coming." I rolled off my bed. "Kneel."

"Why?"

"Because you were blessed with height, unlike my 160 cm ass." I crossed my arms.

Instead of kneeling, he sat at my desk. "That works too."

I peeled off his mask and his skin was glowing. . . like the perfect human he is.

"Can I put mascara on you?"

"What is that? Probably not."

I sighed, opening my makeup draw, and pulled out a tube of mascara. "This is Mascara. People put it on their eyelashes to make them pop and become more evident. So y-"

"No." He left my room.

"Rude." I looked back at Yuji who was staring at my phone. "Yuji?"

"That's what I look like when I'm sleeping?" He asked still staring at my phone.

"Yes, an adorable puppy." I laughed.

"How do I look like a puppy?" He asked flipping the phone in different directions.

"You-" I sighed, "Nevermind. You should pull the mask off then get ready." I walked to my closet as Yuji left.

"Y/n! There are some boxes outside your room. Oo~ There are boxes outside my room too!" He waddles over to his boxes.

I grabbed my boxes and immediately opened the larger one.

I noticed the note first thing. "Wear this uniform." I threw the notes behind me and eagerly pulled out my uniform. "I'm burning it if it's a skirt." It wasn't. In the box laid multiple sets of navy-blue cargo pants [image below], 3 navy blue jackets with hoods attached, and at least 20 black face masks. My smile widened as I pulled out a set of boots from the smaller box.

 My smile widened as I pulled out a set of boots from the smaller box