10 ~ I'm Sorry Junpei

Enjoy~

AN:// Sry for spamming y'all. I just found out these were never posted. Also I changed the Title to "F- Curses"

"Ijichi. Please step aside." I spoke threateningly, removing my mask.

"Our job is to help others. That includes those who are like you, students. You must not go. Itadori-Kun. Y/n-chan."

Yuji and I ran past him.

'Sorry, Ijichi.'

Yuji and I ran to the auditorium. I slammed open the doors. "Junpei!"

In the air, a boy was suspended. "Stay out of this Jujutsu sorcerers." Junpei glared. A jellyfish appeared behind him.

"Junpei!" I screamed running towards him. He jumped out of the way, running out the hall. "Yuji, check all the students. Make sure they're alive!" I yelled, chasing after Junpei.

We ran up a nearby staircase, leading to the third floor. Junpei turned, running backward. I pulled back, aiming for a punch.

"Moon dregs!" The jellyfish shikigami surrounded Junpei, blocking my shot.

'I don't want to hurt you. Should I use my weapons?'

The jellyfish stood behind Junpei. "I'll say once more. Stay out of this Jujutsu sorcerer. It's none of your business." Junpei spoke, looking almost unhinged.

"You don't get to decide that," I spoke softly, creating a staff.

"Don't mistake the value of a life!" His shikigami grabbed me with his tentacles, surrounding me in a slimy substance.

I heard a muffled voice, "People pretend their emotions are everything, but their heart is just a metabolism of the soul. It's all a delusion." He spoke loud enough for me to hear. He began to mumble, "Including these . . . . for you."

He stood quiet for a moment, "No one has the right to stop anyone from taking what lives they can."

I punched through the shinigami's flesh, grabbing the back of Junpei's jacket.

"'No one has the right to stop anyone from taking what lives they can.' Really? What if someone said that about your mother?!" I yelled.

Junpei got out of my grip running ahead. I created a second staff, hitting the shikigami repeatedly.

I hit the shikigami hard enough, it fell out of the window, taking Junpei with it. He landed on a nearby covering. I jumped down, disbursing my weapons.

"Why are you getting in my way? Why? Why? Why?" Junpei yelled, sending his shikigami to attack.

Sharp points flew at me, I dodged. I jumped behind Junpei, putting him in a headlock. "Junpei, Why are you doing this?" I whispered, tightening the headlock.

The shikigami came behind him, stabbing my shoulder. I let go of Junpei, my right shoulder throbbing with pain. Junpei stood in a daze, I kicked him. He crashed through a second-floor window. I jumped after him.

He was lying at the foot of the stair. "I don't know your reasoning or motivation, but is it worth it? You're throwing away your own life!" I shouted. "The heart is just a delusion? Are you saying your mother's love was a delusion? Or are you trying to convince yourself you're in the right?"

"People don't have hearts," Junpei mumbled.

"You're still-"

"They Don't!" He shouted. "Otherwise, that would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts!" Junpei shouted, crying. I was stunned. "That would be too much, I wouldn't know what's right or wrong anymore."