4.5 ~ JUJU STROLL

Enjoy~

--- Sparkleized ---

"Your life needs to be sparkleized," I smiled.

"Do not throw glitter at me."

That small conversation has been flowing through my head since we got back from eating.

'What if I threw just a little bit of glitter?' I asked myself, grabbing my arts and crafts bucket.

'I don't even have that much glitter.' I thought, grabbing a couple of litters' worth of glitter.

I smirked as I created a glitter bomb. 'You gave me this idea, Fushi. Now you have to deal with it!'

I made the package look as little suspicious as I could.

I walked out of my room. I placed a camera zoomed in at his door, a couple of meters away. I placed the box down and knocked on his door, quickly running away. I hid behind a corner, awaiting my death.

The messy-haired boy opened his door with wet hair.

'Oh no.' I thought. 'Water and glitter don't go well together. I am so going to die.'

He picked up the box and opened it as directed. Pink, Purple, blue, and red glitter exploded out of the box.

I started laughing really hard. He turned his head to the noise. Murder was in his eyes.

"Oh shit," I cursed, picking up my camera and running. I sprinted outside, hoping he wouldn't find me. He didn't, instead, his two dogs did. They Pushed me down and licked my face. I started laughing again.

"Snowball! Midnight!" I yelled excitedly. I sat up and scratched behind their ears. "Omg, there's glitter in your fur," I laughed.

You didn't notice prying eyes were admiring you from afar. Yes, you may have just made glitter explode everywhere including himself but, under the moonlight, you looked more beautiful than ever. The boy, admiring you, didn't yet realize . . . he was developing feelings for the girl.

-Author <3