14 - Beach Episode

Enjoy~

I walked into the kitchen. Yuji and Nobara were talking while slumped on the ground.

"Why is it so hot?!" Nobara complained.

"And why are we out of popsicles!" Yuji yelled.

I smiled, "It's not even that bad." I walked to my cupboard space, filled with my favorite snacks.

This week's temperature had been at an all-time high. Record-breaking temperatures even.

"How are you not sweating!?" Nobara yelled.

"I don't sweat. . . it's gross." I shuddered at the thought of sweating.

"Huh?!" They both screamed.

"Why is it loud?" Maki walked in, glaring at the 3 of us.

"They're complaining that it's hot," I explained.

"If it's that bad then go to the beach." Panda Suggested.

"YES!" Yuji jumped up excited.

"Calm down. First, we need to go shopping." I told him.

"Oh, right." He slumped back on the floor.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room.

Once everyone was ready, we left.

As we were going around the stores Nobara pointed out many swimsuits. I tried them all but chose a black two-piece swimsuit.

"Basic!" Nobara crossed her arms.

"Yep." I smiled.

We continued shopping. Yuji got Orange swim shorts. Inumaki got purple ones. Maki got a one-piece. Nobara got a green and white two-piece. Fushiguro got blue swim shorts.

We exit the store and head back to campus.

Once we entered the gate, Maki gave us all tasks.

"Y/n, get some snacks for us. Nobara grab some beach towels, there are some in storage. Inumaki grab some water bottles."

"Nobara if you find a bucket and shovel could you grab it?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Yuji go with Nobara. Fushiguro help y/n." Maki finished

She and Panda walked away.

"Okay see y'all later." I waved, walking to the kitchen. Fushiguro followed me.

I stood in the doorway thinking.

'Should I grab just snacks or make sandwiches? Or, should I make wraps?'

"What are you thinking of?" Fushiguro asked me.

"Should we grab just snacks or should we also make sandwiches or something?" I asked.

"We should probably make something." He answered.

I nodded and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed the ham, cheese, and sauces. Fushiguro had the bread in his hands. We placed the ingredients on the counter. We put together about 20 sandwiches. I placed them all into a picnic basket.

"Okay, our part is done. Let's go change." I patted Fushiguro's head before walking away.

I entered my room and changed into my swimsuit. I put a pair of shorts and a cropped tank top over it.

I walked out almost running into Yuji.

"Y/n!" He hugged me.

"Yuji?! Your hands are freezing!" I yelled. His hands were around my waist.