21 - Sunday/Monday

Enjoy~

"Y/n, I have some results for you."

I lifted my head from my pillow. I looked at the clock. It read 2:56 am.

"Shoko why are you awake?" I asked sitting up.

"I wanted to run a specific test but it has to be monitored. That doesn't matter right now. Y/n can you come with me."

I nodded and walked by her. I still wasn't awake fully.

"So I was running the test and I noticed something. Before I tell you what I noticed I want to do some scans."

"Okay." I nodded.

She directed me to a room with a camera looking thing. She told me to lay down. She scanned my stomach area and my chest.

She sighed and looked at me. She directed me to follow her again. This time it was to her office. We entered and I sat in a spare seat.

"Alright so its confirmed. You're dying."

"Cool." I said, her words not processing. "Wait. What?!" I looked at her confused.

For the next 3 hours she explained to me what was happening to me.

My special ability using the blood in my right arm is killing me. Everything in my right arm was slowly dying. It wasn't enough where I would notice but enough where it's dangerous. And due to me not knowing my full past she doesn't know if anything will help keep me alive.

She also went further and explained some of my organs are also dying. My heart is overworked and appears damaged. My body has gone through quite a bit of fights. So mixing my body not being born with the foeign cursed energy, the dangerous fights, and the blood ability. My body doesn't know what to do so it's shutting down.

I listened to everything she was saying.

"So until we know more about your past, I don't know if you'll live more than 8 months."

I nodded at her closing statement. My face was blank. My eyes had almost no life in them.

"You're free to leave."

I stood and thanked her.

I exited and almost ran to my room.

My heart rate had increased. My head felt overwhelmed. My breathing increased.

I had gotten too much information at once. I was panicking.

I let the panic attack run its course.

After it was finished I wiped my face and looked at the time. It was 6:10 am now.

I knew Ray would be getting up soon so I decided to wake him up early.

Before I left I put together a small bag. I had my headphones, a charging cord, a set of pencils, pens, highlighters, and a notebook. Since I was going to be doing research I knew I'd need these things. I grabbed my phone and left walking to his room.

I knocked on his door.

"y/n?" Ray asked tiredly.

"Hey, are there any resources I can look at to learn about our past?" I asked. My face emotionless.

He sighed,"Yeah I know a place." He excited his room and gestured for me to follow.

"So why the sudden urge to learn about our past?" He asked.

"I'm dying." I told him straight to the point.

"What?" He asked worriedly. He turned and grabbed my shoulders.