3 ~ Jujutsu High

Enjoy~

Reader Pov

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse."

"Wait, really, I'm just fine." 

I walked up to Yuji and punched his arm.

"What. The. Hell. Were you thinking?! You just go and eat a finger! Are you insane? What if you died? I don't think I could mentally handle losing two people I care about in one day." I lectured Yuji.

"Y/n back away from him!" Fushiguro shouted.

"What's the situation?" I followed the voice to a tall man with white hair and a blindfold.

"Gojo-Sensei?! What are you doing here?" Fushiguro seemed shocked.

I slightly hid behind Yuji. I don't know who this man was but, he seems scary and powerful. Probably best if I don't talk to him.

"I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're really roughed up. I should show the second years." The older man began to take many pictures of the beaten boy.

Since the older man was distracted I back away and walked through the broken wall. I stayed to watch but kept hidden.

"Megumi, Did you find the cursed object?" The older man asked the bleeding boy.

"Umm, sorry. But I ate it." Yuji awkwardly spoke, raising his other hand.

"For real?"

"For real." Fushiguro and Yuji stated in Unison.

The man with white hair walked up to Yuji. I prepared to attack the man if he hurt Yuji. It would take about 3 seconds to sprint at him. A surprise attack could work.

I was too far to hear the conversation Yuji and him were having.

A bag was tossed to the boy sitting. I could hear the conversation again.

"Megumi, Hold on to this," he commanded.

Yuji turned to me and smiled. Tattoos appeared on his skin again.

"What is this?" Fushiguro asked looking in the bag.

"Kikufuku from kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavor. I'm going to eat them on the bullet train home."

The boy with tattoos jumped and slammed on the bridge. I stood shocked. Dust surrounded them for a moment. Once the dust settled, the male with a blindfold was sitting on the other one. He was looking in my direction before he continued talking again.

"And the whipped cream is quite exquisite."

The boy under him growled. He attacked the older man blindly.

"Damn he's fast," I mumbled. Maybe a surprise attack couldn't have worked.

I felt a gush of wind and suddenly I'm on the other side of the bridge, sitting next to Fushiguro. "What?" I whispered.

"7. 8. 9. 10. Alright, should be about time." The tattoos on Yuji faded.

"Oh, was everything okay?" Yuji asked.

"Wow! You really can control him."

"He's kinda annoying though, I can hear his voice," Yuji stated.

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." The man tapped Yuji's head.

"H-Hey! What'd you do to Yuji?" I asked loudly.