16.5 - JUJU STROLL

Enjoy ~

--- Fushiguro's Too pretty ---

"Y/N!" Yuji ran up to Nobara, Gojo, and I.

"Yes Yuji?" I asked.

"So Annoying. It's too hot for your craziness." Nobara whined.

"Fushiguro's getting hit on!" Yuji yelled.

Gojo, Nobara, Yuji, and I ran towards Fushiguro.

"Formation B." Gojo spoke.

"I'll record for the second years." I mumbled.

I stood next to a nearby vending machine and started recording.

"Fushiguro-Kyun!" Nobara and Yuji ran up to him. They hung off of him.

"Who is this woman?" Nobara asked dramatically. "Have you forgotten the night you toasted to my eyes?"

"Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!" Yuji yelled, with tears in his eyes.

"Damn he's a good actor." I mumbled.

"That night! That night!" Nobara repeated.

"What? Seriously what?" Fushiguro questioned with a bored expression.

"Now enter Gojo." I mumbled.

"Could you not touch him so casually, please, you homewreckers?!" Gojo yelled.

I held back my laughter.

"Megumi-chan had violin practice with me now." Gojo stared at Fushiguro. The top three buttons undone and his Jacket hanging over his shoulder.

"Let's go home Megumi-chan. Today I'll have you master 'Twinkle Twinkle little star." Gojo finished.

"It's okay. Don't mind them. Just go ahead. The station is straight ahead." Fushiguro calmly spoke, pointing in the direction of the train.

"Thank you so much." The girl bowed and walked away.

"Oh no." I mumbled.

Fushiguro let off a scary Aura. "Okay seriously, what was that? Could you stop. You're embarrassing me. Explain!"

Gojo and Nobara walked off. I stayed in my hiding spot, still recording. If they were about to fight I had to get it on camera.

Yuji nervously laughed. Fushiguro punched Yuji's head. His Aura still radiated pissed-off energy.

I took that as my que to leave.

"Y/n." Fushiguro appeared behind me.

I jumped. "Oh hey." I awkwardly smiled.

"Delete." He demanded.

"Okay." I deleted the original video. However he didn't know I had already set it to the second-years and saved it to my cloud.

"Good. Now food." He patted my head.

-Author <3