Junpei Yoshino Ending

AN:// Ending 6/7

Trigger warning - Death + violence description + speak of after life

Enjoy~

I turned to Yuji. He was still on the floor. He was coughing. Until he mumbled something.

His Aura changed. Tattoos appeared on his skin. The voice I hate so much spoke.

"Let's begin."

---------------------

Sukuna stood in front of me.

I jumped away from the curse. Fushiguro attacked Sukuna hoping to take the attention from you and direct it towards himself. It worked.

Now all I had to worry about was Tamura and the cloak guy. But he seemed to just be watching everything.

Tamura was gone. I looked around him but I couldn't find him.

The missing boy jumped on my back knocking me to the ground. He grabbed my head and repeatedly slammed it into the ground. I was able to grab a rock and I smashed his head. I quickly crawled from under the boy and stood.

Blood streamed from both of our faces. "Concrete hurts huh?"

He didn't even seemed too fazed by the hit since not even a few seconds later he charged at me. I was expecting a punch but instead he pushed me, With so much force my body was thrown to the wall. However this wall was already damage. A metal pole stuck out. Now stuck out of the wall and out of me.

"What?" Tamura walked towards me. "No. Not yet. You're not supposed to die yet."

I coughed up blood and I looked at my new wound.

"Sir! Can you heal her? She cannot die yet!" The boy yelled like a spoiled child.

"No." The cloaked man smiled. "But I'll make it easier for you to finish the job." He pulled me from the wall and threw me on the ground.

A pool surrounded my body as I laid on my side. Tamura kicked me over and over and over. Causing the wound in my abdomen to worsen.

"Suffer. Suffer. Suffer." Every kick hurt less and less. The pain hurt so much I couldn't feel anything anymore.

The kicking stopped. I couldn't see clearly, only a mix of colors. The green hair walked away from me. When he was coming back something was in his hands. Last thing I heard was a crack. Whether it was my skull or the rock. I don't know.

I think I was asleep. My body wasn't in pain anymore. I was on my back now. I couldn't hear anything but I didn't want to hear anything. I just wanted to sit in the peaceful silence for a little bit longer.

"y/n." a voice rang.

My eyes were still closed but I could see there was brightness in my surroundings.

"y/n? Is it too early for her to wake up?"

"I'm awake." I mumbled. I opened my eyes and noticed a familiar boy.

"Junpei?" I sat up.

"Hey." He smiled, with his hand resting on the back of his neck.

"Where am I?" I asked. He was dead. I watched him die. So how is he in front of me?

"Well, this is the afterlife. It's like a world over the living world. See there are some people buying fruits. Currently though we are in a park." I look at the family buying fruits. The kids smile as the mother buys them watermelon. Reminding me of my childhood. It's been awhile since I thought about my childhood.