3.5 ~ JUJU STROLL

Enjoy~

--- First Night ---

Yuji and I finished packing a while ago. I was in grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I didn't wear a mask because Yuji and Fushiguro have already seen my mark. It was currently 8:32 pm.

"Yuji. Yuji. Yuji. Yuji. Yuji. Y-" I was pounding on his door.

His door swung open. "Yeah?"

"Can I put a facemask on you?" I asked.

"Sure." He exited his door.

I jumped up and down like a child. "Okay hold on. I'm gonna asked Fushiguro."

I skipped to the other boy's door. I knocked loudly on his door, "Fushi. Fushi. Fushi. Fushi. Fu-"

"Shut up." The door opened, revealing an annoyed boy. "And don't call me that stupid name."

"Can I put a facemask on you?" I smiled wide.

"No." He closed the door.

I fake sniffled. He opened the door again. "Do not cry."

"You're so mean." I dramatically pout.

"Fine."

"Yay!" I smiled jumping excitedly again. "Alright come on Fushi." I grabbed his wrist dragging him to my room.

Yuji laid on my bed, while Fushiguro awkwardly sat at my desk. "Fushi, you can relax. Come sit, on the bed." I pointed.

"I'm good."

I poted again but dropped it. "Okay then~" I laid a blanket on the floor. "Lay down. You have to relax~." My arms did the wave.

"You're weird." He mumbled, getting up.

I grabbed the glittery purple face mask and 3 white scrunchies. "Alexa, play 'Comfort Playlist'"

Talking to the moon by Bruno mars began playing.

"Fushi, close your eyes."

"Stop calling me that." He spoke softly, as he closed his eyes.

I sat to the right of him. I put his hair into a loose ponytail then smeared the purple sparkly face mask on him. I noticed him lightly smile. "Okay, you can open your eyes." I gave him a mirror.

"I look stupid." He deadpanned.

"You do not! You look adorable. Expect a face flick later." I glared. "Yuji! Your turn." I sat next to him on my bed.

I put his hair in a very small ponytail, then did the same thing I did to Fushiguro to him. "Finished!" He opened his eyes and smiled. I hopped off the bed and put my hair in a ponytail.

I looked at my body-length mirror, putting the mask on my face. I finished and looked back at the boys. Yuji and Fushiguro were both sitting on my bed now. Yuji was scrolling through Netflix on my Tv. They were deciding on a show.

"Okay but anime." That was Yuji's defense.

"I've never watched anime."

I violently whipped my head. "Like . . . no anime?"

"No."

"Yuji! Put Hunter Hunter on! We're bingeing!" I yelled, jumping on my bed.

Yuji put on the anime and we got comfortable. I'm picky, so I brought my own bed. It was big enough for us all to fit comfortably. I was leaning against my headrest, next to both the boys. I reached across Yuji and opened a hidden compartment by my bed, revealing multiple snacks.

"Wow!" Yuji's eyes widened.

"Fushiguro, want anything?" I asked him.

"No."

"Okay, so I'll grab you mochi." He sighed and shook his head.

I leaned against the headboard again.

Fushiguro and Yuji both fell asleep before me, falling asleep on my shoulders. I smiled, forgetting about the masks. I leaned my head on Yuji's and fell asleep.

-Author <3