13 - Alive

AN:// Since this one is shorter I'll double post. Also I'm going to be posting twice a week now. Probably on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

f/c/d = favorite cafe drink

Enjoy~

Entering the classroom, Gojo was annoying Fushiguro. I decided to save him.

"Fushi!" I smiled, knowing he hated that nickname.

"I will send my dog after you." A chill ran down my spine.

"Okay jeez."

Gojo slowly went through each lecture. I wasn't fully paying attention.

"Y/n! How do you say this in English?"

The board read, "Do you know where the cafe is?"

"Do you know where the cafe is?" I spoke in a perfect accent.

I placed my head down in my arms, falling asleep.

---- dreaming -----

I was back again. Next to a younger Ray, and a watermelon in my hand.

We walked into the home.

I gave a bored expression since I've had this dream many times. However, Instead of a pile of dead bodies a man with pink hair and tattoos covering his body stood in the center.

I turned to Ray who was no longer there. I turned back to the pink haired man.

"H-Hello?" My voice was higher than normal.

"Y/n." The man's voice was deep. I recognized it, but didn't know why.

"W-Who are you?"

"Aww you don't remember me? Maybe this'll help." He turned and faced me.

"Sukuna!" My voice became regular again.

"There you go." I took a step back.

"What are you-"

"Now now. That's no way to greet the king of curses." He smirked.

"Why are you in control?" I asked, fear lacing my words.

"Well, I thought I'd give you a gift."

"What the hell did you do?"

The walls morphed. We were no longer in the house. Concrete walls surrounded us. It looked like the inside of an abandoned building.

"Now, for your gift. Just like your friends. . ." Sukuna appeared behind me. ". . . Death." He whispered in my ear before stabbing me through my chest.

----------

I shot up. I looked around. Everyone was there, safe.

I took a shaky breath in and out. Thankfully no one noticed I was asleep.

Gojo finished out the lesson.

I stood and exited quickly. I needed to clear my head so I left campus.

I didn't have a destination. I wasn't thinking about anything. I instead was watching my feet. My right foot then left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right down. Left down. Right down. . . down?

I lifted my head. I was at a river. I looked around immediately recognizing the scenery.

"This is where Junpei and Yuji became friends." I sat on the third step. I watched the river flow downwards.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture I had taken of Junpei. I smiled.

I again lifted my head. I stood beginning to walk up the steps. When I heard someone sneeze. I turned my head to the sound.