20 - Fight

Enjoy~

I looked at the teacher who asked, "Can someone tell me what is on the board?"

A list was written. It looked like everyone's grades.

"It's everyone's grades from the last test." The teacher's pet smiled.

I stared at my teacher who looked like a mixture of pride and disappointment.

I looked down the list of names, mine was at the bottom meaning I got the lowest grade. I couldn't see it since the teacher stood in front of it.

Since they weren't that tall I looked above their head. Most were 100%. My teacher moved and I saw my grade, 80%.

I sighed. Geometry was way harder than I thought it'd be.

---------------

"Come on, we're gonna be late for club!" Tamura raced around the corner.

"I'm coming." I softly smiled.

I did my normal going around and interacting with each group. Made sure I was still the highscore in whatever game was being played.

I asked Akibara if she needed any help. She didn't.

I asked the college course students, who I originally called 'nerds', if they needed anything. They requested some snacks and drinks. I nodded and grabbed the small stack of money.

I told Tamura I was going to the vending machine. He nodded and continued the conversation with Nakamura, the club manager.

I strolled down the hallway. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Y/n!" Yuji yelled.

"Yuji? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah. When will you be back?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Um, club doesn't end for another hour. Why?" I began to panic.

"Nobara is trying to kill me."

I stopped walking. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Yuji. I thought you were in actual trouble."

"I ammmmm-" He whined, before he disconnected.

"Well, rest in peace Yuji." I said putting my phone in the skirt's pocket.

I bought the snacks and walked back to the club room.

----------------------

"Alright see you guys next week!" I waved while walking towards the bullet train.

This was my second full week going to Summerfield technical school. Gojo didn't show up so I'm going to walk to Jujutsu high.

I pulled out my headphones and clicked on my favorite playlist.

I hummed along with the tune.

As I continued the walk I walked past an abandoned looking building. I didn't remember seeing it last time I walked.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking, however I stopped again when I noticed an odd aura.

I was going to walk closer but that's how people die in movies so instead I looked into the building through the windows. Of course i was a slight distance away.

After I saw nothing through the windows, I turned around ready to leave.

However a hand gripped my shoulder than a gargle sound followed.