Author's Note

Sooo that's the end, I'm sorry I kept you waiting and I'm sorry if it's not that good but I wanted to show you guys their happy ending.

Again I'm so so sorry for keeping you waiting for so long but I'm having some personal problems and I have a lot of stuff to sort out right now.

Thank you for much for all the love you've give this book and I'd appreciate if you gave me feedback so I can do even better next time. I loved writing this book and I hope you loved reading it.

Now for future books a lot of people have been giving me some suggestions, some of them are a book on leo and Tessa, another suggestion I loved was a book on Ares, Leo and nate's friendship.

I've thought about making a book just with bonus chapters, they can be about Leo and Tessa and their past or ares, nate and Leo and how they met or even the twins whatever you want let me know what you think about this idea and let me know if you have any other suggestions. The reason I thought of this is because i don't think I can write another book with a new plot for now because I'm very busy but I can do a book with bonus chapters for you.

Also, let me know if you want me to write bonus chapters on this book and what kind of bonus chapter you would want to read

As always I love you guys and thank you so much, I hope you liked this book, I definitely loved writing it.

Stay safe and see you next time!