Thoughtful

Amara

This morning was the worst one yet. Even my "wedding" day was better than this.

I woke up feeling my lower body heavier than usual.

And a wet feeling.

I instantly panicked and prayed to God that at least I hadn't stained the bedsheets, but of course I had a heavy flow and the sheets were stained with red

Even better, the sheets were pure white and if that isn't enough for me to be embarrassed, I was wearing Ryder's clothes, which means Ryder's light grey sweatpants which were now stained red.

It just kept getting better.

I stood up carefully wrapping the already stained sheets around me. I didn't know what to do and ended up just twirling around the room searching for an escape or a solution. I couldn't go out and risk him seeing me like this.

"Amara? Are you awake?" I heard the familiar deep voice.

Oh my God what do I do now!?

I looked around stuttering trying to find a reply, "I-I'm awake, don't come in" I said letting out a deep breath and running to the closet.

I opened it to find some clean sheets and quickly started cleaning up my mess.

"Are you okay? You don't sound okay" He pointed out suspiciously

"Y-Yes, I'm great" I answered out of breath, hurriedly changing the sheets.

"Amara, I'm coming in. You're not okay" He stated.

Hopefully I was done changing the sheets and all I did was put the dirty ones away and wrap a clean one around me so I don't look all bloody.

He barged in and froze when he saw me. He eyes me up and down with a raised eyebrow and a questionable look.

"What are you wearing?" He asked very calmly.

"It's comfy and I'm kind of cold" I answered wrapping it tighter around me.

He blinked very slowly before sighing and crossed his arms.

"Take off the sheets, Amara" He asked.

"No, I'm cold-"

"Take off the sheets" He demanded with an intimidating look.

He was intimidating ever since I remembered him, but he rarely used that tone and look on me. His looks were intimidating on their own. He was always mysteriously handsome and if I hadn't grown up with him, I would have never dared to approach him.

He looked like trouble with his tall figure and big muscles, with his dark curly brown hair and coal black eyes. His eye color was so dark I couldn't even make out his pupil most of the time.

His voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Take them off or I'll have to do it for you" He said titling his head.

I sighed in surrender.

What's worse? Telling him the truth and having him help me? Or taking off the sheets and showing him?

I went for the first one.

"I can't"

"Take it off-"

"I can't take it off" I widened my eyes getting aggressive, "I have-it's"

"What?" He asked really comfused.

For God's sake please don't make me say the whole thing.

"It's that time-ugh" I stuttered and sighed trying to be calm.