Different Kind Of Love

Ryder

I was looking through the files Amara got from Scott's office. Although there wasn't straight up evidence, it would surely come in handy.

I had to think what our next move was going to be. I was tired of this already and I wanted it to end. I had to think of something and quick.

"Stop looking at it over and over again, you won't find anything new" Gordon said brushing his long hair back.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

He sighed, "Nothing, do your thing" He rolled his eyes.

"Alright, 'cause I thought rapunzel said some"

"Want me to remind you of the time you impulsively bleached yours and it turned ginger?" He asked smirking.

No, that was a really bad era of mine that I do not want to remember.

"Anyways, we need to find a way to end this thing. I'm tired and getting bored of it" I said changing the topic.

He chuckled, "The only way to end this is to kill Christian and Mr Scott. Christian is his right hand"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

There must be a smarter way.

Amara would be scared if we did that and I didn't want to lie anymore.

"I don't think he's that loyal to him" I heard a sweet familiar voice. I looked at the door and saw Amara leaning on it with crossed arms.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes, "Christian is not loyal to him" She stated.

"What do you mean?" Gordon asked turning his chair towards her.

"When I were with him and the twins, before you came and took us, he said he doesn't care about Jason, Mary or Mr Scott. He actually said he would kill Mary"

I glanced at Gordon and saw the worry taking over him.

He cares about Mary.

"What? why? I-"

"If only we could convince Mr Scott that it actually happened, maybe it would help somehow" She said looking down and picking at her nails.

I don't know if she looks cute or sexy with her glasses on and that face but it is doing something to me.

Focus.

"Maybe the twins can help. Aidan is definitely good at manipulation" Gordon said chuckling.

"Nate picked them up this morning" I said and exhaled.

"Who's Nate?" Amara asked frowning.

"You don't want to know" Me and Gordon said at the same time and then looked at each other.

"Um okay, I guess" She said giving us a questioning look.

Phew. Thank God.

"So what do we do?" Gordon asked.

"Well, we can talk to Jason" I suggested.

I can't believe I'm actually suggesting this.

"Good idea, I'll call him" Gordon said standing up. He took out his phone and dialed Jason's number as he walked out the room.

Amara closed the door and took a few steps towards me.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I want this thing to be over already" I said for the hundredth time today.