12

Dad looks me up and down studying me like really really studying me. When he looks at mum I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Could the last 24-48 hours be any worse? Already I have visited my sisters grave, broken my wrist, and I have abused the trust of my parents. But there was upsides too like kissing Dustin, going to Dustin's house, let's face it the main upsides where all to do with Dustin.
But now I'm gonna face it I have to it's going to be the end of me the last of me my life is over.
"Clover." my dad says softly. I try to speak but my words get caught in my throat.
"We know London's death has been hard on you. It has for all of us but we don't have anything if we don't have trust. And you have been breaking our trust."
I frown. I haven't been braking the trust, I have been living my life.
"So tell us all Clover Jane. where did you go last night?"
I stutter.
"I-I-I I went to a party. At this guys house his name is Dustin. I like him. and I was pushed an broke my wrist." I frowned tears threatening to spill.
The tops of dads mouth go down.
"Dustin. What's his last name? I recognise that name from some where." he states.
"I think his that name is Fredrickson. but I'm not positive." I squirm hoping to change the subject.
"Fredrickson? That names is so familiar. If you had just told us that you were going we would have let you."
"No dad you wouldn't. In case you haven't noticed London was murdered at a party there was no way what so ever that you would let me go. And by the way I'm going on a date with Dustin on Friday." I say waving to Ellie and getting in the car. Mum and Dad stand out side the car stunned. I put my headphones in and drown out any and all sound. I try to stay awake but my emotions get the best of me, not wanting to sob I sleep instead.