6

I'm walking into the party with Ellie at my side when I see him. His place is s crowded I can barley move. But Dustin I could see him for miles. his curly brown hair so perfectly styled, the muscles on his back tensing with every move. His arms, don't get me started on his arms. His waving in our direction. Ellie taps me on the shoulder.

"I'm just getting a drink Clo, and it looks as if you have company." She smiles, and walks toward the punch.

Dustin is walking my way. Oh Ellie why did you have to leave me. He is about a metre away from me.

"Clover. Oh, sorry Clo. I'm glad you made it! Where's your friend?"

"Oh." I say. "Ellie she's umm getting a drink." I sound like such an idiot.

"Good he says than she doesn't mind if I take you on a tour does she?" He says and I shake my head. Then he grabs my hand. "Oh." he says "And thanks for that pencil the other day." Then we are walking, towards what I don't know but we are walking. We walk past all types of people, we even skim past piercing girl. Dustin pulls me out of my day dream.

"So that's the bathroom, and we were just in the kitchen." he says smiling I smile back.

The bathroom is made up of two massive showers and double vanities (complete marble) its so hard to with all the people smushed together. Everyone is pashing on. Even piercing girl. Dustin looks at me.

"Clo, are you alright? you look as if you might faint." he looks so concerned. Awwww. I want to pash on too, with Dustin.

Before I can answer some one pushes me flying. I can't stop myself so I fall to the floor, and I land on my wrist. The world goes blank and all I can see is black, it feels like I'm falling down a well with no chance of getting back up. I can see a hand, I clutch it, and I feel its strength pulling from the darkness.

"Clo, Clo, are you ok?" its Ellie. I grab hold of her and my sight returns. everyone has made a circle. But Dustin where is dustin? I can see to figures bashing into each other. I can't quite make out who they are until I spot the curly brown hair. Dustin. He is punching someone, but who?

"Ellie, who is Dustin punching?" she looks at me strangely.

"I was on my way to find you when it happened. That guy pushed you and I ran to your side. Dustin punched him square in this face, and he said What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you do that? Then he punched him again." I look back over at the two figures. Dustin punched some random. For me.

Before I can say anything to Ellie someone yells at Dustin and the other guy.

"Dustin, stop. Now. Everyone get out NOW."

Ellie moves and I follow. That guy looks an awful lot like Dustin.

"Ellie, who is that guy?" I ask her.

"He's Dustin's brother, Josh." she looks scared.

Someone is calling my name. But everyone who came to the party is walking in the same direction. Ellie drags me to the nearest cleared spot. I wince there is a fierce pain in my wrist. I turn to speak to Ellie when.

"Clo." its Dustin. His face is busted up pretty bad, his lip is cut and his eye is black.

"I am so sorry that happened, that guy that pushed you, we were good friends when we were younger, but when we got older he hated me. He did that out of revenge. I am so sorry. When you sent me the message saying that you were going to come, I was so happy. I thought that we could hang out a bit, before i asked you out, but all I did was cause trouble and pain for you. I am so so sorry."

"Dustin, really its ok. You didn't plan on me getting hurt, neither did I. I came here wanting to do the same thing. To hang out and get to know each other, I had a really good night."

"I didn't want to ask you out until I knew that you were beautiful on the inside and well you are defiantly stunning on the outside. But I want to spend time with you. Are you busy next friday?" he asks me.

"No, I am free." I answer.

"Good, I will pick you up at 7:00" he says smiling. Before I can say anything back Josh calls Dustin back into the kitchen.

"Ok well I will see you at school." he says then he kisses me.