24

Ellies house has a very distinct smell. Its like a lavender, I think. Ellie doesn't seem to notice it, but every time I walk into her house it hits me. My nostrils flare and my Head thumps. And because last night I had no sleep, what so ever, my head is pounding. Like full on pounding. Ellie and I are in her cinema room.

"El?" I say. "Can I have a pannadol? I have a headake." she nods.

"Sure I will be back in a second." she says getting up and walking out of the cinema room. I have special ringtones for each of my callers, I changed Dustin's today, Its now Thinking out loud- by Ed sheeran. My ringtone goes off.
"Hello?" I ask pretending not to know who it is.
"Clo, can I come to Ellie's its urgent?" He sounds as if he's on the verge of crying. As he says it Ellie walks in.
"El? Can Dustin come over?" i ask taking away the phone from my mouth. "El it's really bad it sounds like he's crying."
"Well, I-I, sure my parents are out of town anyway." She says shrugging.
"Dustin, Ellie said you can come over, is everything alright?" I ask him worried.
"I will explain when I get to Ellie's. Love you Clo." he says as he breaks the connection.
"Clo." Ellie says taking at look at my worried face, and handing me the tablet and water. "It will be alright, I'm sure it's nothing." she hugs me and sits down on her leather recliner. "Do you want me to start fifty shades of grey now? Or when Dustin gets here?" She says.
"Just start it now." I say trying to keep the anticipation out of my voice.

We get to watch half of the movie before Dustin gets here. Ellie and I both go to the door. His eyes are puffy and his cheeks are red. I hug him.
"Hey, Dustin? Are you alright?" I kiss him on the cheek. He shakes his head.
"I-I- I'm really sorry to do this to you guys." he says referring to Ellie and I.
"I wanted to tell you Clo, I was at the bar early this morning, because I have a part time shift there, and I saw your dad. He got drunk and started rambling. He said he was supposed to pick you up, but since you met this new boy he doesn't care how you get home." I feel like screaming. "He said you went to a party and now you think you know it all. He said if you know so much you can get your own ride and everything from now on." I can feel my head about to explode. This is my dads version of a nervous breakdown. He did the same thing when London died. He said he would leave me and mum, he is just trying to express himself. He says things he's doesn't mean all the time. Dustin though he doesn't know that.
"It's because of me that your dad doesn't care about you. If I didn't love you so much I would tell you that you should put your family first. unfortunately I do love you to much. So I can't let you do that. I'm so sorry." he is on the verge of crying.
"Dustin. My dad does this when he doesn't have control, its his version of a nervous breakdown. Don't worry. He never means anything he says." I say reassuringly. I hug him and give him a kiss.
"I love you. And just so you know I wouldn't do that either." I plant a sealing kiss on his mouth. Beside me Ellie screams.
"Ewwwww. Get a room."
I face her.
"Awwww Ellie we have a room, it's just we want to give you a glimpse of our incredible love." I say joking around.
"Blah." she says making gagging sounds again. I burst out laughing. I'm silenced by a door bell. I give Ellie a confused look.
"Are you expecting someone?" I ask a little worried.
"No." she hastily replies.
We all walk to the door personally I'm really creeped out but I think that's only me.
Dustin opens the door. Josh is standing on the other side. Ge walks in and pushes me against the wall.
"I told you what would happen if you didn't watch your mouth." he says Dustin coming up behind him and punching him so he will get off me.
"What the hell are you doing Josh? Get off her." He says punching him again.
I whack him with my cast hard in his side. I scream out in pain, I didn't think it would hurt me. Dustin and Josh are wrestling each other on the floor cursing.
Ellie runs out of the kitchen with a fryer pan in her hands. She hit Josh as hard as she can over the head. She knocked him out.
"Is it just me or is it really hot in here?" I ask. My vision goes black and I feel like I'm falling. I feel my self hit the floor. I've fainted.