23

After breakfast I decide to get changed into my normal clothes. I struggle for awhile, with Dustin trying to convince me to leave them off. Josh has been giving me the death stare all morning. It's like he hates me like actually hates me, with a passion, like he hates me as much as I hate Erin Blackwell. And holy shit that's a lot.
"Clo do you have to go?" Dustin says, in the tone of a five year old.
"Yes, sorry, I already called my dad and he said he would be here in a hour. I'm pretty sure he would kill you if he knew what we where doing." I say the lack of confidence evident in my voice.
"Pretty sure? But not certain?" He says.
"I don't know Dustin he forgot about me. It's not as if he like you know. They don't even care." my voice is shaky. Dustin walks across to me and kisses me on the forehead.
"Your parents don't know what they are missing out on. And If they don't care stuff them. I care." My cheeks flush. I can picture Ellie sitting next to me going 'Aww that's cute. YUCK.' I ignore my picture of Ellie and lean in and kiss Dustin. I move my hands to his neck, and he cups my face in his hands. He works his hands to my hips, and I run my fingers through his hair careful not to whack him with my cast. My fingers get tangled in his curls but who cares. His muscles are flexing under my touch. A car horn pulls us out of our moment. I look out the window and see Ellie sitting in her buggy. I open the latch.
"What are you doing here." I ask totally clueless.
"Your dad called. He said he was busy and that you need a ride." I smile at her and turn back around at Dustin.
"Told you. It's like I don't even exist." he hugs me.
"Stuff them. Your my world now." he says giving me a peck on the cheek.
I can hear Ellie out the window screaming.
"Let's move it along. Christmas is coming." she says. I give Dustin one last kiss.
"Hey I'm getting my cast taken off next week probably. You want to come with?" I ask.
"What's the catch?"he asks.
"Ellie's coming which means no lovey dovey stuff. I will make her feel uncomfortable." I say smiling. "you wouldn't happen to know any single hot guys would you? It's for Ellie. we can go on double dates and stuff" I ask.
He ponders a bit.
"Actually I know a guy. He used to model for Calvin Klein." he says. My jaw drops.
"She will be thrilled. We can set up a double movie or dinner date." I say and Dustin smiles.
"Yeah. I guess so." he's not so keen but because he is the best, he's going to give it a go. He's just that awesome.
"Clo hurry up." Ellie screams.
"Yes whatever shut up." I scream back. I place one more kiss on Dustin, and we both walk out his bedroom door and down the stairs.
"Finally." Ellie says in an exaggerated tone. As I walk out the front door. (Dustin still wasn't dressed so he doesn't walk me out) I think about telling her to get over it but she's giving me ride so... I decide against it.

When we get in Ellie's buggy she hits the playlist, let her go by passenger comes on we both automatically start singing.
"And you only know you love her when you let her go." I belt out, I sound like a dying cat, Ellie on the other hand has a pretty good voice. Me not so much.
Ellie turns down the music. Okay serious questions are going to flow.
"Did you lose it." she asks with anticipation in her voice.
I nod. She punches me in the arm.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you let him?" She asks.
"Because I love him." I simply reply.
"Blah, I'm going to be sick." she says making gagging sounds.
"El please focus on the road." I say.
"So I was thinking, you want to come over? I have tons of new movies. It could be just like old times. I have Fifty shades of grey." she says nudging me.
"Sure." I say. "Oh and by the way Dustin knows a hot ex Calvin Klein model. he is going to set you two up." she squeals.
"No way a model? Ahhh he's probably really hot." she says swerving.
"Ellie far out concentrate." I yell.
"Sorry." she says taking the next exit to get to her house.
She turns the music up again and Girl Almighty by One direction, comes on and together we scream the words out.
-------------------------------------------
I would just like to say thank you so so much to everyone who is reading this book. It means so much to me. I would also like to encourage you guys to vote and comment. it's highly appreciated.
Hope you guys are liking it!!
💕 Chloe💕