29

The world goes in and out of focus. I somehow manage to ask Josh.
"You killed my sister?" I say shaking.
"Duh. Dustin didn't tell you? Aww your welcome." he says in a cruel mocking tone. Josh killed my sister. Dustin knew, he knew and he didn't tell me. Dustin knew. As if on cue Dustin bursts thorough the door.
"You knew." I say blandly.
"What?" He says but he knows what I said.
"You knew that Josh killed my sister, and you lead me to believe that all the signs were nothing." I say walking to my dresser and pulling out the necklace and note. "Here's you necklace by the way, Bastard." I scream at him and throw the necklace. He holds the gun at me again and Dustin steps in front of me. "How could you? Why did you? I hate you leave me alone." I scream at Dustin and punch him.
"Clo I was protecting you."
"Don't you dare start with any of that bullshit. I didn't know my sisters killer, and I told you that. For crying out loud I gave you my Virginty." yell at him.
"No Clo you don't understand."
"Oh I understand clearly. Your brother wants to kill me just like he killed my sister and you knew and you put my life in danger. It was probably all just an act." I scream.
"I never want to see you again. leave me alone you and your messed up brother." I say.
"I wish it was that easy Clo." Josh says. "I don't know about Dustin but I want to give you a parting gift." He says Lifting the gun. I watch him wide eyed. He pulls the trigger. I hear the bullet fire just as I see the blue and red flash of the police car. It takes me a little bit to realise.

I've been shot.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠
Hey guys I would just like to thank you for reading and following on with this book! I have really enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! Please inbox me or make a comment if you would like another book.
Hope you enjoyed it.

Chloe💕