20

As shocked as I am about Josh turning up it dosen't suprise me. He seems to know how to mock and scar me. Dustin and I only just got redressed on time. I shudder at the thougt, he would have seen me top-less. I lost the hunger as soon as I saw him step out of the car, what replaced it was pure and extreme fear. I'm not really paying attention as Dustin and Josh are yelling at each other. I decide to text Ellie.

The text reads. "Hey. Josh showed up and me and Dustin where in the middle of a moment."

Within a fews minutes Ellie texts back. "Ewww good. Why would you lose it to him?" she sends back.

I send back. "What do you mean eww? We really care about each other." I send it suddenly feeling affended.

"Did you at least have protection?" Ellie texts back. I decide not to answer that because well, we didn't have protection and if it went further I would probably end up pregnant. 17 and pregnant that's a good look alright. I don't know how I would sweet talk my way out of that one.

"Clo. Didn't do anything Josh it was all me." My head snaps up at the sound of my name.

"Oh yeah?" he says angrily. "Why where you fooling around with her anyway?" he spits the sentence out like its poison.

"Its not fooling around if it means something." He says and I feel myself melting again. My hunger for Dustin has returned. We defiantly should go back to Dustin's and finish our 'Moment', with protection.

"Dustin, lets just go forget about him. You can finish it later." I say moving my head towards Josh. "But this. Us it needs to be dealt with now." I say gesturing my index finger from him to me and back. A small grimace builds up on my face. He smiles.

"You know what Clo? lets go back to my place. And finish this" he says. I get up and brush past Josh who is still in shock. He grabs my arm.

"Watch yourself." he whispers into my ear. I yank my arm from his grasp and get in Dustin's ute. We travel fast. He keeps his hand on my thigh.

When we get to Dustin's house, we both eagerly push open his car door. Dustin gets out first. He interlocks his mouth to mine. I get out of the ute, our mouths still together. We walk slowly up to the front door of his house. Dustin fumbles for the house key. I let him look and focus on kissing him on his neck instead, he sighs. When he finally finds the key he opens the door. We walk up the stairs. I kiss him hard. Desperate for a cure to this madness. I need him, like I really need him. When we get to his bedroom. He puts his hands under my hips and lifts me up. He pushes me against the door, and kisses me along my collar bone. I sigh and lean into him. He opens the door with one hand and holds me with the other. He walks us over to his bed. He lets me down gently. And before we go on, he simply says. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I Nod and kiss him again. "Ok. I will be right back." he says as he grabs something from his dresser. I allow my self to indulge in Dustin's room. His room is clean and his bed is made. He has white walls and plain furniture.
When he comes back he is only wearing his boxer shorts, and bloody hell its a turn on. His boxers have Spider man comics on them I smile and he laughs. He lays my head back and eases himself on top of me. I kiss him. He pulls my t-shirt over my head for the second time. He fumbles a little trying to get it around my cast. I giggle. When its finally off. He puts his fingers behind my back and goes for my bra. I can feel my cheeks flushing.

"How the hell do I undo this?" he asks talking about my bra hooks. I smile.

"Here." I say. "Allow me." Its hard with a cast trying to undo my bra hooks. The cast is so big and bulky luckily I have had tons of practice putting my bra on and taking it off. I rip it off exposing my breasts. I have never done this to someone. Ever. He laughs and undoes my shoes and socks. He pulls them off and I shiver. Next he goes for my jeans. He undoes the zipper and rips them off. I allow my self to relax. He works his lips up my legs. Kissing each spot. He skips my Purple Rio Undies and works his way to my stomach. I feel passion all over. His lips skim my shoulders. I freeze. He feels so good. The feeling of his lips on my skin is incredible. He kisses my cheeks one at a time and works his way back down my body. He puts his lips on my hips. Sighing I pull him up to me the best I can with one hand. And I look at his marvellous six pack. I kiss every dimple, and every line of his torso. I work my lips along his body, breathing in his David beckham colone, He is panting. His chest is rising and falling in a perfect balance. I kiss his arms feeling his muscles flex each time I do. I kiss his mouth and I feel my self melt beneath of him. He whispers in my ear.

"I have a question for you Clo." he says.

"Oh yeah?" I say "Whats the question?" I ask.

"Love is the question?"