21

It was easy. Dustin made it as comfortable as he could. I let him set the pace, I had no practice so I didn't really know how to start or what to do. It wasn't painful. It was beautiful. The whole time he told me he loved me. If I cried out or sighed he stopped and made it more peaceful, the whole thing lasted for roughly two hours. And far out its a workout. I stroked my fingers through his hair, as he kissed me. He knew what he was doing and I trusted him to do it. Now I'm laying here in Dustin's arms, listening to the pattern of his breath. He strokes my shoulders and kisses me on the forehead.
"I love you." he says his eyes fluttering open. His naked body is under mine. And I can feel his warmth, my hunger has ended, now I just really want to sleep. I don't know what my mum will say or my dad hopefully they will never find out. I smile at Dustin and lean into him. His touch over whelms me. I look over his shoulder at the alarm clock. My smile fades.
"Holy shit Dustin it's 8:00. My dad was supposed to pick me up last night." I say feeling quite angry and upset. My dad forgot me. I get out of Dustin's bed. And start to put my clothes back on.
"Clo." Dustin says. "Get back in bed I will drop you off later." He says his arms stretched out beside him.
"Dustin he forgot me." I say. "My own dad forgot me." I'm upset now.
"Clo. Come here." he says moving his index finger. I sit next to him, he pulls me in close and kisses me on the forehead. "Don't worry. We can kiss away the pain." he says planting a kiss on my mouth, and sending shiver up my spine. And I pace myself for an eventful morning.
"Dustin. Honey come down stairs, breakfast is ready." A voice from down stairs yells. A look back at Dustin confused.
"Shit." he swears under his breath.
"Who is it Dustin honey?" I ask joking around.
"My mum." Dustin answers flatly. I can feel all colour drain from my face. Dustin's mum. What? I look terrible, my hair is all frizzy and my clothes are on the floor.
"Dustin." His mum calls. And before we know it she's opening the door. I hide my naked body under the blanket and leave my head and shoulders exposed. When his mum walks in she looks as though she has seen a ghost. She stares blankly at me before she says. "London?"