7

There is so much pain in my wrist. Its so severe I can't see properly. Ellie and I left the party after Dustin kissed me, my adrenaline must have been pumping because my wrist wasn't even hurting.
"Ellie, I can't drive back your house. I can't move my wrist. Its killing me." I tell her.
"Here let me take a look." Ellie says pointing the torch from her phone to my wrist. Ellie has been studying to become a doctor. She should have an idea.
"Clo you whole wrist is black. I think it's broken." She says sadly.
"What do you mean you think it's broken. It can't be broken, I didn't fall that hard." I know it can't be broken.
"Clo you fell directly on it. I know it's broken, but I have know clue how many places it's broken in." Ellie says.
What? Did she seriously just say that. It's broken in more than one place. What am I going to do. I don't realise but I move my wrist (Well try to anyway) I scream out in pain.
"I'm calling my maid. They can pick us up and take us to the emergency." she says matter of factly and she pulls out her phone. My parents are going to find out and then they are going to kill me. I will be so grounded. I am never ever going to be able to go to on my date with Dustin, and if I have a broken wrist. Well let's not think that far,
Ellie's car arrives like two minutes after she calls. I am ordered to sit I the front seat. Why I don't know, it's not as if I am dying, anyway. Ellie is set on finding a hospital.
"Ellie it's two in the morning. I can wait till tomorrow." I suggest, but know her she will take me straight to the hospital with out even a second glance. I can't believe Dustin kissed me though.
"Ellie, he kissed me. Dustin actually kissed me." I say so excitedly.
"Clo I saw that ok, that's not my priority right at this moment." She says madly. Bloody hell she is on the search for a hospital.
"Clo there is a hospital about two kilometres from here."