13

Monday comes around all to soon, Mum and Dad haven't spoken to me freely since yesturday, the only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Dustin. Tasting his lips on mine. Feeling his warmth surround me, and when he touches me that feeling I get, like electricity is flowing through my vains. I'm staring at the window.

"Clover I asked you a question. Do you want toast for breakfast or eggs?" mum was talking to me shit. I was paying to much attention to Dustin (and hes not even here) Crap I haven't answered mum yet.

"Sorry ummmmmm. I'm not hungry." I say looking away from the window. when I turn to face mum I see she has already given up on me and gone to work. Thanks a lot. Looks like I will have to get my own ride. Better call Ellie. She picks up after four rings.

"Clo hey hows your wrist? oh and that thing with your parents. I don't even know what to say about that." she says happy and confused.

"Hey! yeah, its fine ish, um I'm so sorry you had to witness that. I just... they give me the shits ok."

"Yeah its alright I love seeing you in action. It makes me think how carefree my parents are." I practically hear her smiling through the phone.
"Yeah well you sister didn't die a year ago." I say a little to sharply. Her happy tone fades.
"Sorry Clo. I really am, I shouldn't have said that I truly am-" I cut her off.
"Ellie I need a ride. Can you pick me up?" I ask getting in patient.
"Sorry Clover I'm already at school. I would get my driver to pick you up but it's her day off today. Why don't you hitch a ride with Dustin?" She asks me, bloody hell she's full of good ideas there's only one problem.
"El I don't have his number." I am so disappointed.
"Don't worry sweets I Facebook him for ya."
"Ok send him my address."
"I text you his answer."
💠💠💠
I'm starting to get anxious. I have five minutes before school. That's when I hear it. Ding dong.
I grab my bag check my hair and meet him at the front. His hair is perfectly styled. And he looks well amazing.
"Hey." I say smiling.
"Hey." He says and he puts his hand in his pockets. I can feel my cheeks heating up. I smile to take his attention off my cheeks. His eyes light up and I allow my self to relax.
"Do that again." he says nudging me. I try to ignore the bolt of pain that shoots up my wrist.
"Do what?" I ask playfully.
"Smile." He says suddenly seriuos.
I face him. Did he just ask me to smile? What the? everyone always tells me I have a strange awkward smile. I smile at him hoping that was what he said. He grabs hold of my waist and presses his mouth to mine. Fits like a glove I recon.
"You have the most beautiful smile." I can't help it I smile. He touches my collarbone, and I sigh, not intentionally the feeling of his hands is enough to make me melt. He kisses me again, and I'm lost in the world of Dustin I run my hands up his back feeling his muscles tense with every movement. He stops.
"We should get to school." he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards his red holden ute. when we get to the door he opens it for me.
"After you milady." i smile my face heating up. I pretend curtsy and hop in. Inside the smell of Dustin is so powerful i get lost in it. His David Beckham cologne is filling my senses. When he gets in the car I notice he has a scar on his right hand. It looks as though its from a knife. To lost in his beautiful hair I forget to ask.
"Dustin why did you tell me that you didn't know my name when you asked for my pencil?"
"Because I didn't know what you thought of me. If asked and you said no bugger off this wouldn't be happening. It was all a test. I really like you clo." He smiles and before I can stop my self i lean in and kiss him. he kisses back his tongue on mine. It send shivers down my spine. I Pull away.
"First. we need to go to school, and second can we take it slow?" I smile.
"Wait the trip or us?" he asks hinting at a laugh.
"Both." I smile and the car rolls out of the drive way.