14

I am too stunned to speak the whole ride to school I just sit there. Dustin talks to me now and then but he is stunned to we haven't really gotten to know each other very much so I guess we better try to.
"So. Dustin? What's your favourite colour?" He looks at me shocked.
"I don't really have one but I have a preferred colour I guess you could say. ummmm red." I smile, he is so honest and so beautiful.
"What's your favourite colour Clo?" He asks me.
"Well um I would have to say purple." I smile again.
"Purple ok I will keep that in mind." has says. My phone starts playing live while where young it's Ellie. I reach into the centre console. our fingers graze and its enough to make my cheeks flush. I answer.
"Ellie hey what's up."
"Oh my gosh Clo where the bloody hell are you? I texted Dustin and he didn't respond we have pe first don't leave me hanging." She says sounding genuinely worried.
"Hey Ellie sorry yeah I'm in the car Dustin picked me up. shit we have PE I forgot my stuff." now I'm stuffed another detention.
"Don't worry Clo we have mr Latreit. I don't think he will care." Ellie had a point Mr Latreit was a short depressed teacher who complained about everything but our sports uniform, he told us at the start of the year if we didn't want to participate we didn't have too, and he also told Ellie there was a place for people like her called jail. He's odd.
"Ok Ellie I better go. I will be there in 5 minutes bye."
"Cya lovely." she said as she hung up.
I looked at Dustin.
"Clo. you do know you can't play sport with your wrist right?" He laughed, and I joined in.
"Yeah I totally knew that." I smile as we pull in to school maybe five minutes was an exaggeration. As we pull in the bell sounds I have to get to my locker and get my books.
"Clo." Dustin says.
"Yeah?" I ask shyly.
"We will meet you at you locker, okay?" He says it so amazingly like wow.
"Yeah Dustin that's fine I will see you then. bye." I say and I get out of the car.