26

When we arrive at the café, I notice that a special table has been reserved for us. Our names are on the table number. Surrounded by love hearts. I burst out laughing. Dustin gives me a confused look.
"Look at the table."
"Oh that." he says with a wave of his hand. "Do you like it?" He says anxiously.
"I love it." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek, they flush red. I laugh under my breath.
We take our seats.
"What will you be having today?" a waitress asks. I didn't even realise she was standing there. I pick up the menu and give it a quick scan. Pasta- mushroom gnocchi. Sounds good.
"I will have the Mushroom Gnocchi. please." she scribbles it down.
"And for you sir?" She asks.
"I will have the same as the lady." Dustin replies.
I smile.
We talk a bit before our meal arrives.
"Thanks." I say. The waitress nods.
The Gnocchi is amazing. Its got a creamy sauce and the mushrooms are cooked to perfection. I have one bite and I accidentally sigh. Dustin laughs.
"What? I haven't had gnocchi this good since... London died." I say trying to keep my voice steady. It's definitely that time of the month.
"I'm sorry Dustin I shouldn't have said that. I made it awkward didn't I." he laughs a steady laugh.
"Nah it's fine." he says blandly. I smile, and continue eating my pasta.

Once we've finished our meals Dustin and I chat for a while. About school, things that happened when we where younger, and just life. I told him how last week in art Ellie and I where waking to our seats, I got to mine first and she was like "How did you get there so fast?" I told him how I simply answered "I walked." he laughed and said that it sound like something Ellie would say. I really do like him, like a lot. I miss being able to love somebody, after London died I never really had anyone to love. Sure I had my parents but they were so torn up they made it worse, and there was Ellie, I do love her like a sister but, not like London. I'm happy since I got with Dustin. Its like nothing could tare us apart.

Now we are lying here on the couch snuggling up watching a movie. Transformers to be precise. One of my favourite movies.
"You know Clo?" Dustin says. i Shake my head.
"No what?"
"Your my Makayla." he says kissing my forehead.
"And Dustin babe." I say. "Your my Sam." I hug his rock hard waist and kiss him.
"Love you." he says.
"Love you too." I reply.