16

The rest of my school day consisted of watching people play sport. Kissing Duistin, talking to Dustin, Reading silently, not understanding maths, more kissing Dustin, and my last class was English so I sat there for a hour listening to the teacher talk and then hearing him say "I think I might have talked for to long." it's 3:30 and my mum isn't answering her phone. She probably won't pick me up I will have to get my own ride. Ellie taps me on the shoulder.
"He chick. Are you busy tonight? I was thinking we could have a study session." she says smiling.
"Actually I am free. Lets do it." as soon as I say it my eyes fall on josh. Dustin has already left, I forgot to tell him about Josh's death threats. I will text him tonight.
"Do you need any books?" Ellie says pulling me from my thoughts.
"Nah I'm pretty sure I've got it all on my laptop." I say and we walk out the locker room door, With a few pushing and shoving.

Ellies green buggie is parked at the front of the school. When we get in it, Ellie puts on her favourite playlst. It has One direction, Passenger, Taylor swift, and Missy Higgins. Ellies parents told her if she wanted a car she would have to work for it. Ever since then she has had a part time job at Grumpy joe's down the road, and that's where we are heading. Grumpy Joe's for afternoon tea and then back to Ellies. She gets half price because she works there, and because she always a big wad of cash in her pocket (Curtesy of her parents) she pays for mine too saying "Whats the point of being rich if you can't buy your best friend food." She orders 4 jam doughnuts, and two iced chocolates. Our usual. The casheir says"Take a seat we will be out in a minute." At that we both sit down. My eyes scan the room looking for anybody we know. That's when I spot him. Dustin, and he's here with Josh.

I'm screaming inside. Josh and Dustin. Mine and Josh's Eyes lock for a second. and he makes an action draging his finger across his throat. As if to say "You're dead." My heart skips a beat. Dustins head turn and his eyes meet mine. He smiles and I smile back. They both get up and walk towards us I stand up from our table booth.

"Clo what the hell are you doing?" Ellie asks but stands when she sees Dustin and Josh. Dustin Imediantly gives me a kiss.

"Hey Clo, fancy seeing you here." He says grabbing my waist. I shiver and my insides melt. His touch is enough to make me forget everything thats happening around me.

"Dustin?' I say getting my thoughts back. "Can I talk to you outside? Alone?" He gives my a confused look, then nods we both step out side and lean up against his ute.

"Josh gave me a death threat." there it is, its out no beating around the bush.

"What?" he says harshly.

"He gave me a death threat. He said watch your mouth one day it will cost you your life." My wrist is getting heavy again.

"Are you sure he meant it like that?" he doesn't sound suprised. Not at all.

"I asked him and he said. What the Fuck do you think." I'm numb all over.

"I will talk to him. But just know this, I would never let anyone hurt you Clo." He says hugging me. I drape my Hands around his neck, hoping my wrist isnt too heavy. I ignore the scared feeling Josh gives me and I let go of everything around me. I want to remeber this moment forever.