15

When I get to the locker bay I see Ellie. Her eyes looking constantly around the room on high alert. She is standing in front of my locker with her bag in hand and her hair in a high ponytail. when her eyes fall on me a small smile forms on her lips I copy it, and walk a little faster. Before I reach her the guy in front of me stops and I bash into him.
"Hey what the hell. Watch where your going." I scream at him. I cant make out who it is. But his hair is the same as Dustins. He spins to face me and that when it hits me, hes Dustins big brother. Josh.

"Watch what your saying. Next time it will cost you your life. Now get out of my fucking way." He says coldly. Was he threatening me? or is he concerned for my safety?

"Wait." I say before he walks away. "Are you threatening me?" I say anxiously.

"What the Fuck do you think?" He says pushing me. Ellie comes up beside me. Keeping me steady.

"Clo are you ok. Josh is just a dumb bastard." she says loudly. I reach for my phone, and realise my hand is trembling.

"Ellie. He gave me a death threat." I say shaken up and nervous.

"Clo are you sure. you might be reading into it a bit much all guys are like that. Oh and I forgot about your wrist looks like you will be getting out of sport no matter what." She says laughing. I and believe her I probably am reading into it a bit too much. I scan the locker bay in search of Josh once more before going to my locker. No sign of him I swallow my fear and walk to my locker. I now have to watch people play sport with Mr Latreit talking about how optimistic he is. Great he sounds like a depressed robot.

As Ellie and I are walking to the gym we spot the worst person in the history of human beings. Erin Blackwell. She hates me. Not only that she is one of the richest People in the whole school, and she's walking our way.
"Hello disgraces to the earth." she says as she walks past us swishing her perfect blonde hair that matches her perfect size body.
"Hello waste of space." Ellie screams back at her.
"Man." Ellie says "She's such a bitch."
"Yeah." I say calmly. even though my hand won't stop shaking, and my wrist is becoming really heavy. Great don't tell me I'm gonna have to wear a sling. ugh.
-----------------------------------
Hello everyone it's Chloe here, I just want to thank everyone for reading and voting. My aim is to get up to 1000 reads, I just thought I would let you know😝 thanks and I hope your are enjoying the book. 💕