World no. 6 Paw Patrol part 2

(Kadoya Mansion, the meeting room)

After telling them about the mission, the Pups, Ryder and Mayor Goodway were surprised.

Mayor Goodway: So, let me get this straight! All of you came from different universes.

Ryder: And trying to stop an evil revival.

Banjou: Yeah! Something like that.

Luka: You said it.

Everest: Wow!

Rocky: You can say that again.

Just then, Houston came in, surprising everyone.

Houston: Sir, I have some good news and bad news. The Good News: the Mansion is fixed. The Bad News: The Transporter X is broken.

Tsukasa: Great! *groaning*

Marvelous: Now we can't travel through the Multi-Verse.

Hikaro: *thinking* Maybe we can look for parts to fix the Transporter.

Sento: Yeah!

Mayor Goodway: Well, you're all welcome to stay or going on a tour.

Alliance: WE LOVE TOURS!

Hikaro: Okay! The rest of you go with the tour, but watch out for Ninjark. Me, Geiz, Sento and Banjou will look for parts with Ryder's help, understand?

Alliance: Right!

Hikaro: Also pops, look up for 'Project Geiz Majesty', will you!

Robert: Right!

that Mayor Goodway led the Alliance to the tour while the others fixed up the transporter and some went to look for spare parts in the Lookout.

When everyone left, Robert then typed up in the computer and started looking.

Robert: 'Project Geiz Majesty'? What does it mean?

(Realm of time)

In the realm of time, Ninja was walking back and forth while Red Woz was thinking.

Ninja: Why did Geiz didn't join us. *angry and stomping his foot* We were so close. Close, I tell you.

Red Woz; Patience, Ninja. *calmly* Until I have the power of all the three Future Riders of Shinobi, Quiz and Kikai, we'll persuade Geiz to join us. Got it!

Ninja: Yes, Red Woz! *bowing*

What will both of them do to Geiz?

(Paw Patrol Lookout, the garage)

In the Garage, Hikaro, Geiz, Sento, Banjou and Ryder were foraging and looking for some parts to fix the Transporter X while the pups are playing outside.

Hikaro: Still no gears and pipes. *picking up a gear-like wheel before tossing it aside*

Geiz: No! *tossing a hammer to a pile of gears*

Sento: Gear! *pulling out a gear* Lever! *pulling out a lever! *Still not a best match! *putting both down before searching through toolboxes*

Banjou: Here we go again! *rolling his eyes* Finding a Best Match, Sento's way.

Ryder: Is he always like that!

Hikaro: Sometimes.

Just then, Hikaro's phone rang that pulled it out before answering it.

Hikaro: Hello! *shocked* WHAT! *putting his phone down* Minna, my Alliance are hurt by Ninjark in an abandoned warehouse. I need to help them.

Ryder: I'll call the Pups!