Heroes Assemble (MCU-Verse part 1)

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Manhattan, the Awakening appeared and floated in the blue sky. Inside the futuristic cruiser, the Alliance were now talking about their next mission while the others are still controlling the cruiser. Some of the Alliance and the Miraculous team were busy training in the training room.

Hikaro: Prof., what's our next mission? *curious*

Kazuma: Yeah! What is it?

Tsukasa: Agreed. *nodding his head*

Charles Xavier: We need to find the Infinity ring that is used by the mad Titan, Thanos. However, we need to find my team and the Avengers.

Robert: *smirking* I used to be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, so we need to dock above Central Park before me and Hikaro to use the Time-Mazine which we will use to fly to the Heli-Carrier to meet up with Nick Fury. The rest, you need to meet up with the X-Men and Avengers.

Dex Stewart: Got it. *punching some buttons* Sending coordinates now.

Masato Jin: Yeah! *pulling a lever on the dashboard*

that the cruiser hovered and flew through the city.

(Heli-Carrier, the sky)

Above the city, the Avengers' Heli-Carrier was floating high above.

In the command room, Nick Fury, in his usual attire, was talking to Maria Hill when Happy Hogan came in

Nick Fury: What is it now, Happy?

Happy Hogan: *panting* Nick, You better see what is going on. *showing him the video of the Awakening via. a tablet* This just came in from J.A.R.V.I.S and F.R.I.D.A.Y., some kind of sci-fi cruiser just arrived from a mysterious portal.

Nick Fury: Interesting. *sternly* Call the Avengers and the X-Men. Now!

Happy Hogan: Yes, sir! *bowing and walked away*

it looks like the MCU heroes are about to meet the legendary heroes of the Multi-Verse.

(Central Park)

When arriving, some of the heroes went down from the Awakening and landed safely in the ground.

Hikaro: Well, we're here. *looking around* MCU-Verse.

Robert: You said it. *nodding his head*

Orion: At least there are no trouble. 

Charles Xavier: Yeah! *agreeing*