The power of Solar Aquarion (Sousei no Aquarion's world)

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Atlandia, the Kadoya Mansion landed and its inhabitants came out. The others including Jake and his Crew, Dex Stewart and Daisuke are still training in the training room and in the Garage, Von Drake with Mickey and Friends along with Ora, Huere, Red Woz and Black Woz are talking about the functions of King Robo and GaoHunter Blue Moon while Robert is talking to Malorie about Hikaro's life in the living room.

Joe: So Hikaro, why are we here again?

Hikaro: Well, I suggest we needed heavy weaponry and what I meant is that we need a mech.

Terence: He's right!

hearing it, this shocked the Alliance.

Daiki: Which one?

Hikaro: *smiling* The legendary Aquarion!

Joe: WHAT! *shocked * The same Sousei Aquarion which defeated the Shadow Angels.

Orion: And also controlled by people with connections and emotions.

Hikaro nodded and smiled, making the Alliance surprised.

Houston: Amazing! I agree that you needed it, sir!

Marcus Silvanus: I agree too.

Boots: I'm with him.

Leo: Me too. *agreeing*

Ora Me three!

Huere: Me four!

Applejack (EG): Well, let's go!

Rainbow Dash: You said it.

Skystar: This will be awesome! *excited*

Ocellus: I agree.

Hikaro: But, we really need to watch out for the Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate, Right!

Alliance: Right!

Terence: Yosha! Let's go!

that everyone went to find the legendary Aquarion. But little did they know that they encounter a familiar base and new allies.

(elsewhere)

flying above the sky was a strange machine which is setting on its destination......... Atlandia.

(City of Atlandia)

Upon reaching Atlandia, the Alliance soon found that the city is deserted and no one is living there.

Makoto: Creepy~!

Nick: So lonely. *looking around*

Sanjyou: I agree too, Nick. This is scary.

Marshall: This is very scary and very strange.

Rubble: I agree with him.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, it's like in Mt. Aris when the Hippogriffs went underwater during the Storm King's reign.

Rarity: You said it.

Fluttershy (EG): I don't like any scary things. *shaking with fear*

Fluttershy: Me too. *hugging her EG self*

Silverstream: This gives me the creeps. *scared*

Ocellus: You said it. *looking around*

Ryotaro: it's like a ghost town. *surprised*