World no. 13 Miraculous Ladybug part 2

(The Awakening, computer core)

In the computer core, Red Woz and Geiz are still checking on the crystal of Creation while Hikaro told Marinette and her friends including Kagami Tsurugi and Lupin the Third his origin and how he became a Kamen Rider.

Kim: Wait-wait-wait. You are a Kamen Rider.

Hikaro: Yep. Yeah! *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Rose Lavillant: Wow! I cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance. 

Max Kante: And being a protector too.

Terence: He is.

after studying the crystal, Geiz then went to Hikaro.

Geiz: Hikaro. We discovered that this crystal is part of 10 more called Arkcron Crystals.

Terence: What are they? *curious*

Red Woz: Well, those crystals came from 10 different worlds, each emboding incredible power. When activated, they give the user the ultimate power of revival. That's what we saw back in the Skylanders world.

Adrien: Oh my! *shocked*

Kim: I think it's bad. *curious*

Lupin the Third: Golly Gee!

Hikaro: What about Sento and Tsukasa? *concerned*

Geiz: It appears that they are akumatized to their uncontrollable forms and you said about the red one, right. That monster is another Lupin-Red which is based on Kaitou Sentai Lupin-Ranger Lupin-Red.

Everyone: What!!!!!!!!!

Hikaro: So, where is the next crystal? We need to find it. *sternly* Now!

Red Woz: Looks like it's in the Lourve Museum. *showing it on the computer*

Terence: Hikaro and some of the Alliance can go, in case Build Hazard and Decade Violent might be snooping. We need to stop them and save them.

Hikaro: Agreed. The others can stay here while me and Terence will find it. *walking away* I'll call Yuusuke and Banjou if they want to go.

Lupin the Third: I'll come too. *following Hikaro*

that they got ready and head out to find the Miraculous Crystal.

(Lourve Museum)

Outside the museum, Zi-O and the others (some henshined) were ready.

KR Zi-O: Let's do this!

KR Cross-Z: Yeah!

KR Kuuga: You said it.

Lupin the Third: Let's search....... and loot this place!

that they went in and looked for it, every nook and cranny. Until finally, they soon discovered that they saw it, encased inside a magma-like pedestal.

 Until finally, they soon discovered that they saw it, encased inside a magma-like pedestal