World no. 5 Nella the Princess Knight

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the plains of Yorkshire, the Kadoya Mansion appeared before landing and transformed into a magnificent castle. And inside, the Alliance found themselves dressed in medieval class clothes.

Daiki: Nice! *looking at his Magenta suit*

Joe: Yeah! *admiring his cloak*

Benny: You said it!

Chip: Yeah!

Hikaro: So, since we're here; we need to recruit Nella and her friends.

Dora: *smiling* Looks like we're seeing them again.

Shimmer: This will....

Shine: ....be awesome!

Alliance: WWWWWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!

Boots: You see, we're old friends.

Tico: Sí!

Isa: You said it.

Leah: Yeah!

Robert: Well, you need to be careful and try to be careful from those Master of Evil lackeys.

Hikaro: Right! Everyone. Onward ho!

that the Alliance followed HIkaro to find Nella and her friends while the others stayed behind to fix up the Mansion.

(pathway to Yorkshire)

while walking, everyone were still talking and admiring their clothes.

Marvelous: This is sweet! *admiring his pirate-like greaves*

Emu: You said it. *looking at his breastplate, which has his Ex-Aid symbol in the middle*

Devon: Yeah!

Geiz: I agree.

Wataru: Well, at least there are no problem here.

then, an explosion occur.

Michel Ramon: You have to ask.... *groaning*

Hikaro: Another Rider. *snarling* C'mon!

Sento: Yeah!

that all of them ran to the site of the explosion.

(Site of the explosion)

(Imagine if Nella and Garrett are fighting Jealousto and Overlord Baron outside)

Outside of a magnificent castle, Jealousto and a Overlord Baron are battling a girl in a silver armor and a boy wearing armor who were using their weapons to defeat them.