Quiz in the set

(Opening)

(Opening)

It was great day in Hollywood, everyone has woken up and started doing their morning routine and their training. For Hikaro, he was getting dressed in a pair of jeans, a grey and pink shirt and green sneakers as he smiled and ate breakfast in the Dining hall.

Robert: Morning! So son, where are you going?

Hikaro: I'm going to attend the 50th annual Quiz Piz. *this shocked Robert who is smiling*

Black Woz: What is this 'Quiz Piz'?

Red Woz: I agree too.

Geiz: You said it. What is it?

Robert: Well, it's a guessing game for people who can guess the answers and the winner will get 1 Million dollars. My son has passed 49 times and won.

Hikaro: *drinking milk* I practiced everyday and I'm ready to win again. C'mon! TO THE QUIZ PIZ~!

Black and Red Woz: Coming!

Geiz: Me too!

that they went to the show to attend the Quiz Piz.

(unknown Bar)

Inside an empty bar, a man in his late 80s, wearing a tattered attire, was crying while drinking beer. His name is Gigamel Sanchez and he is a former contestant but lose in the 3rd Round because he was cheating. He was about to drink his 4th glass when he turned around and saw Ninja standing in the doorway.

Little did he know that Ninja is a Time Eraser.

Gigamel: What do you want? *drinking his beer* I'm drowning my sorrows here.

Ninja: *smiling* I have seen you're sad and I want to find out.

Gigamel: *crying* I failed. Failed! *throwing his empty beer mug* Because I don't have knowledge to win.

Ninja: Well, I can help you. If you make a contract with me, I will give you that power to defeat someone.......

Gigamel: Give it to me, please! *pleading* And I'll do whatever it takes to win the Quiz Piz!

Ninja: Good! *smiling before summoning an anotherwatch from midair before catching it*

Ninja: From now on, you will become.... Kamen Rider Quiz! *before activating it*

{qUiZ!}

that he shove it to Gigamel who screamed in agony before transforming into A-Quiz.