The power of Geiz Revive G and S (My Little Pony world part 2)

(Canterlot, Throne-room)

(Imagine if everyone is inside)

Inside the throne-room, Hikaro told them all about his origins and his history to the Princesses, the Mane 7 and Spike while the Alliance are listening too.

Twilight Sparkle: So, let me get this straight. *surprised* YOU'RE A KAMEN RIDER!

Hikaro: Yeah! *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Applejack: Wow! *amazed* I cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance.

Fluttershy: And being a protector too.

Hikaro: Yep. I'm also the leader of the Super Hero Alliance. On a mission to stop the Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate.

Pinkie Pie: So cool! *smiling*

Rarity: Oh my!

Starlight Glimmer: You said it, girls! *agreeing*

Just then, Von Drake, Red Woz and Black Woz came in, surprising everyone.

Prof. Drake: Sir, I have some good news and bad news. The Good News: the Mansion is fixed. The Bad News: The Transporter X is broken.

Red Woz: You said it.

Black Woz: Yeah!

Tsukasa: Great! *groaning*

Michel Ramon: Not again.

Marvelous: Now we can't travel through the Multi-Verse. *face-palmed* Again!

Prof. Drake: Don't worry, the Kyoryuger team is fixing it, but it might take more than 1 hour and 50 mins.

that give the Alliance some time to talk with the ponies. Robert was talking to Celestia, Luna and Cadence.

Robert: I miss you three. *hugging them*

Princess Celestia: It's nice to see you, Robert. *smiling*

Princess Luna: Me too. It's been ages. *hugging him*

Robert: Cadence. I'm so happy that you're a mother to Flurry Heart. Congrats!

Princess Cadence: Thanks, Robert! *blushing*

the girls are talking with the ponies.

Dora: Eres todo lindo!

Leah: You are the cutest ponies I ever seen.

Nella: Yeah!

Amu: You're all cute.

Master Tricera: Me too!

Number 4: I agree.

Applejack: Thanks, y'all! *tipping her hat*

Rainbow Dash: You're so kind! *doing a fist-bump with Luka*