World no. 8 Barney and Friends part 1

Last Time on Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses....

On reaching to Axle city, our Heroes raced with their new friends, Blaze and AJ, to win the trophy but Rodrigo aka A-Drive intervened and attacked our heroes but managed to defeat it. However, they were met by Ora and Huere, two former Time Jackers, who were agreeing to help them. But, in the Time warp, Hikaro and Momotaros, who fell off the Mansion, which has technical difficulties, sending both to a new world beyond the Multi-Verses.

Where will our two unlikely heroes be?

(Opening)

(Opening end)

Outside Barney's Park, a portal appeared and coming out was Momotaros who landed near the gate.

Momotaros: Well, that went.... *only for Hikaro who crashed on top of him* well!

Hikaro: Wow! What a ride! But, where's Momotaros? *looking around* Yoo hoo, Momotaros. Where are you? Hello~!!!!!!!!!

Momotaros: Mmph Mmpph Mpphh! (You're squishing my head!)

hearing it, Hikaro then looked down and noticed that he had landed on Momotaros' face.

Hikaro: Oop! Sorry, Momotaros. *getting up*

Momotaros: Hey! Watch it, Cool-yaro. *standing up and looking around* Also, where are we?

: This is quite fascinating, Waga Maou!

that both of them saw Black Woz, holding his book, standing near a tree.

Hikaro: Woz, what are you doing here? *then he remembered* Uh oh! We've got teleported to another world. *looking to the portal, which has now disappeared*

Momotaros: Great! *groaning* How are we suppose to get back to the others?

Black Woz: Well, I think that we've landed near a park *pointing* and I say, we should rest there, if the other Alliance can find us.

Hikaro: Well, C'mon! *walking* Let's go!

Momotaros: Wait for me! *running to them*

that the trio then walked to the park.

(Barney's Park)

When entering the park, they saw lots of people having fun and enjoying themselves.

(Imagine there are people playing and walking)

Hikaro: Wow! *smiling* It's better than Central Park. *remembering his past times*