Another Zi-O returns, enter the swordsman of Light

(Opening)

(Opening end)

It was a beautiful morning in Hollywood, the Kadoya Mansion landed, and its inhabitants came out, surprised to see that they are in Hollywood again. Some of them, including the former Time Jackers, are fixing up the Mansion and Fortress Maximus while some are resting and relaxing.

Hikaro, who had woken up, was jogging in the mansion in his jogging attire when he saw a strange book lying on ground.

He then looked at it before running to his parent's room where Robert, Malorie and Terence are fixing up.

Robert: Son, what's going on?

Malorie: What's the rush.

Hikaro: Well, I was jogging and I found this! *showing them the mysterious book*

Terence: Now that's interesting.

Malorie: You said it.

Robert: I agree. But, what is it?

Hikaro: I don't know, but it's like a book to me.

Suddenly, the ground shook - meaning trouble.

Hikaro: *groaning* Great~! Another monster again. Got to go! *running*

Terence: Wait for me!

that both of them went to the site of explosion.

(Site of the explosion)

In the city, Hikaro, who had changed to his Zi-O attire, and Terence went to where the explosion has occur. Then, they all saw the other Alliance members coming in the fray.

KR OOO: Hey, guys! We came too!

JF Rhino Ranger: Yeah!

Mighty Marshall: I agree.

Mighty Everest: You said it.

Fluttershy (EG): Me too!

Sci-Twi: You said it.

KR Shade: I sense trouble and we when we heard it, we immediately went to the site.

KR Zi-O: I know. But, who did that?

Zyuoh Tiger: I was about to ask that.

Toq 2: I agree too.

Rainbow Dash: Me too!

Sunset Shimmer (EG): Me three!

Then, all of them saw a cloud of dust coming to them that they shielded their eyes from being covered, but when it died down, they were now staring to a young man in a ragged attire, who is one of Sougo's enemies.....