World no. 9 House of Mouse, enter King Robo part 2

(Kadoya Mansion, hangar)

After telling them about their mission, Mickey and Friends were surprised.

Mickey Mouse: So, let me get this straight. Not only you're a heir-to-be in a company, but a Kamen Rider too.

Hikaro: Yeah! *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Donald Duck: Wow! I cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance. *drinking milk*

Goofy: And being a protector too. *eating cookies*

Black Woz: He is.

Red Woz: I agree.

just then, Sento arrived in the fray with Prof. Drake, in his science outfit, on tow.

Luka: Sento, you're back! What are you doing here?

Isa: I agree too. What are you back so soon?

Michel Ramon: I agree with her.

Prof. Drake: Me and Sento had just finished our project. *this made everyone surprised*

Sento: Yeah! Come outside and we'll show it to you all.

that all of them followed Sento and Prof. Drake outside.

(Kadoya Mansion, outside)

When everyone went out, they saw giant mechas, which resembled Mickey and Friends, a replica of Pluto's Doghouse and steamboat Willie, parked outside.

Minnie Mouse: Amazing!

Donald Duck: Cool!

Pluto: *barking happily*

Tsukasa: But, what are they anyway?

Michel Ramon: Yeah!

Sento: Well, this is my project 'Disney Mech-X'. Me and Von Drake tested each mechs and soon figured out how to use it. You six *looking to Mickey and Friends* have shared the same spirit, intelligence and teamwork to control these mechs. Together, those six can become one mecha knight - King Robo, the legendary Disney knight. *surprising them*

Prof. Drake: I made some morphers for you to transform *showing to them in a briefcase* but, only in case of emergencies. *closing the briefcase*

Alliance: Ohhhhhh!

Mickey and Friends: Wow!

just then, an explosion occur from a nearby construction site.

Hikaro: Looks like we have some unfinished Business to attend to.

Geiz: Yeah!

Red Woz: You said it.

Ora: We'll come. It's time to teach Ninja a lesson.

Heure: Yeah!

that the five of them ran to the Construction site.

(Construction site)