World no. 11 Jake and the Neverland Pirates part 2

Last Time on Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses!

Upon arriving in Neverland, Our heroes met Jake and his crew, Dex Stewart, Daisuke and Terence on finding the relic of Cap'n Kidd. However, they were outnumbered by Overlord Baron, a T-Sentry (now A-OOO), Cap'n Hook, Mr. Smee and Lafyone who wanted to take the eyecon but, our heroes are about to fight for glory.

Will they win or not?

Outside of the temple, our heroes were ready to battle their enemies that they got out their transformation devices, surprising Jake and his crew and Terence.

Hikaro: Minna, protect the eyecon of Cap'n Kidd and our new friends! We cannot allow the Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate to get the eyecon. Mission Start!

Alliance: Hai!

(Insert theme)

then, they activated them and began to transform.

Hikaro: Henshin!

Takeru: Henshin!

Gokaigers: Gokai Change! (x5)

Daisuke: A-MA-ZON!

Dex: Ectophase Activate!

Takeshi: RRRRIIIIIIDDDDDERRRRR! HENNNNNSSSSHHHIIIIINNNNN!

Alliance: WE ARE SUPER HERO ALLIANCE! *posing* ONWARD! *before colorful explosions occur from the background*

that Jake and his crew including Terence (except for Dora and Robert, who were shielding them) were surprised to see the heroes in their legend forms.

Jake: Wow!

Izzy: They transformed....

Cubby: Looks like they're really the heroes of the Multi-Verse.