World no. 10 Equestria Girls part 1

- This took place after Forgotten Friendship.

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Canterlot City (EG), the Kadoya Mansion appeared from a portal before landing and its inhabitants came out. The others including Sofia and Friends are still training in the training room and in the Garage, Von Drake with Mickey and Friends along with Ora, Huere, Red Woz and Black Woz are talking about the functions of King Robo while Robert is talking to the Mane 7, the Young 6 and Skystar about Hikaro's life in the living room.

Daiki: So, why are we here again, Hikaro?

Hikaro: Well, we need to recruit Sunset Shimmer and her Friends.

Marvelous: Some new allies, good!

Boots: You said it!

Tsukasa: According to Princess Twilight, She said that Sunset and her Friends including Megan Williams are famous on rocking and helping others in need. She also says about something which means 'pony up'.

Joe: Wow! *whistling* That's new!

Marcus Silvanus: You said it.

Takeru: Well, let's go!

Hikaro: But, we really need to watch out for the Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate, Right!

Alliance: Right!

well, It was interrupted by Houston who was accompanying Spike.

Houston: Sir, may I advice you need to take care of young Spike *gesturing to the young dragon* because someone must take care of him, in case.

Hikaro: Alright, Houston. Come along, Spike! *walking*

Spike: Coming~! *hovering and following Hikaro*

that they all agreed and went to Canterlot High to find Sunset Shimmer and her Friends.

(Canterlot City)

The group walked and explored the city, which is now bustled with activity.

Goushi: Wow!

Nella: You said it.

Lily: I agree. *agreeing*

Shimmer: This is...

Shine: ...Awesome!

Ravi: Yeah! *smiling*

Spike: Wow! It's similar back in Equestria, only modernized.

However they soon found themselves outside a school. This school is actually CHS or Canterlot High School for short.