The Truth, saving old friends, Enter Raja, Neo-Questers and a Fearsome battle

(The Awakening, outside meeting room)

Outside of the meeting room, Jaymie was now concerned. Her brother has returned like he saw someone from the past. Terence, who is passing through, saw what is going on.

Terence: Anything.

Jaymie: *shrugging* Not much.

finally, Hikaro and his parents came out. However, Hikaro was still shocked and perplexed.

Jaymie: *concerned* Bro, are you okay?

Hikaro: *taking a deep breath* I'm fine.

Terence: Good you're okay. C'mon! The others are waiting.

shrugging, that they followed Terence to the living room hall.

(The Awakening, living room hall)

In the hall, everyone is talking and eating. The Alliance are now getting to know each other except for Hikaro who is still concerned. Suddenly, Ryder noticed the news which is happening on the T.V. is now showing the recent news.

Ryder: Guys! *getting the attention* Look!

Gia Moran: What now?

Beast: Interesting.

Yuusuke Onodera: Oh my! *surprised*

Ryo Ogami: Agreed. *nodding his head*

Pinkie Pie: Is it the pie competition?

Brandon: Let's just watch the news.

Daisuke: Turn on the volume!

Ora: Agreed.

the newscaster responded with the today's news......

"In just news, an attack on American Institute has been reported earlier - Live. It seems that someone or something attacked it. Reports says that an masked hooded guy had ordered an assault with the help of black-clad ninjas. Luckily, Hikaro of SGE Associates managed to take them and the mysterious person down, but disappeared. The school is shut down for further notice. We're still looking for this mysterious guy. Now, back to the news!"

after hearing it, everyone was surprised until they heard someone grinding something. They turned their heads and saw Hikaro, still facing the screen, has crushed his empty plastic cup into tiny pieces. The Alliance has never seen Hikaro so angry.

Megan Williams: Oh boy!

Lennox: Are you okay? *concerned*

Chip: I agree. *nodding his head*

Steven: Me too.

Helia: I agree too.

Zuma: Me too, dude.

Tico: Hikaro, estás bien?

Rose Couffaine: Me three. *nodding her head*

Rarity (EG): I agree with the others, darling.

Musa: I also agree with them.

Huere: Me too.

Then, Robert then put his hand on Hikaro's shoulder and calmed him down.

Robert: Son, are you okay?

finally, Hikaro spoke.

Hikaro: Yeah! However, I cannot believe he's back. *sternly* It's someone who always bullies me. Someone from my past. Someone who hates me a lot.

Everyone: WHHOOOO??????? *curious*

that Hikaro then took a deep breath and said......

Hikaro: His name is........... *sternly* Cranker Von Stridor.