World no. 10 Equestria Girls part 2

Last Time on Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses!

Upon landing in Canterlot (EG), Hikaro got possessed by Ryutaros, one of the Taros, and had break-danced in the Canterlot Summer Party, but the Alliance came and the Taros saved him from doing more dances. However, Lafyone intervened and managed to defeat Zi-O II and Geiz Revive S with a Dark Rider power of Evolto. However, Hikaro attacked and defeated Lafyone, but he disappeared without a trace.

Will Hikaro defeat Lafyone or not?

(Kadoya Mansion, dining room)

In the Dining Room, the Alliance are eating and drinking while some of them tended Geiz. The HuMane 7 and Megan along with Spike (dog), who followed them secretly, were fascinated. They also saw their pony counterparts too.

Sunset Shimmer (EG): Princess Twilight! *hugging her* What are you doing here?

Twilight Sparkle: Well, we got recruited by Hikaro and we're helping him on his mission.

Megan Williams: Wow! I never experienced seeing lots of people here. *looking around*

Applejack (EG): Well, I'll be. My pony counterpart. You look western indeed. *smiling to her pony self*

Applejack: You too, human me!

Rarity: Your dress is very glamourous. *admiring her EG self and her dress too* We should design new outfits.

Rarity (EG): YES~! *squealing* New outfits for us and for our new friends.

Spike: You know, I never met a talking dog before.

Spike (dog): And I never met a talking dragon in my entire life.

Pinkie Pie: Human me. *hugging her* It's good to see you. Ah! *shocked* This story is a crossover. I knew it.

Pinkie Pie (EG): Me too! Isn't that right, Mr. Author!

that time stopped......

(Pinkie. Pinkie (EG). How did you know? HOW????)

Pinkie Pie: Well, we knew that you're writing a crossover.

Pinkie Pie (EG): Yeah! So, can you tell us the rest of the story?

(NO! I cannot because you might spoil it. Also, can you please do not disturb me. *tired* I'm trying to write in peace and quiet!)

Pinkie Pie: Okey Dokey Lokey! Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

Pinkie Pie (EG): I agree. *doing the same*

(Err, do you always make that Pinkie promise? Every time!)

Pinkie and Pinkie (EG): WE DO~! *smiling and squealing*

(Alright, then. Back to the story.)

that time resumed, making the Alliance and the others confused.

Banjou: What just happen?

Orion: And what happened?

Starlight Glimmer: Did Pinkie and her EG self just....... broke Fourth Wall!

Twilight Sparkle: Always. *face-hoofs*

(I HEARD THAT!!!!!!)

Everyone: *breaking Fourth Wall* WE KNOW~!