A high-school reunion, The return of an old Enemy

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Washington D.C., the Awakening appeared from the portal before landing in an empty clearing. Inside the futuristic cruiser, the Alliance were now talking about their next mission while the others are still controlling the cruiser. Some of the Alliance were busy training in the training room. The Autobots and their human allies were adjusting in the Awakening. Everything is peaceful and calm.

In the family room, Robert, Malorie and Terence are still talking about Hikaro's life when Hikaro came in wearing a blue shirt, jeans and converse shoes and with his sling-bag which he always carries. Jaymie, still wearing her ninja garb, came too.

Malorie: Morning, son. *drinking his lemonade* So, what are you doing now?

Terence: Agreed. *smiling* So, what are you going to do?

Hikaro: Well, I was thinking on visiting my old school. I really miss it.

this made his Parents and Sister surprised except for Terence who is curious.

Terence: Errr..... What school?

Hikaro: Well, American Institute - my old school. *smiling and remembering his childhood times* Well, I can't wait to go.

Robert: Did you pack your sling which has your phone, battery and everything?

Hikaro: Got them. *showing it to them* Well, see you all later!

Jaymie: Well, take care bro. *smirking*

that Hikaro smiled before walking to the city of D.C.

(somewhere)

in an alleyway, the mysterious person was lurking and watching in the shadows when he saw Hikaro walking from a distance.

: So, he's here. *snarling* Soon my time has come. *summoning a walkie-talkie* It's time. *before making the walkie-talkie disappear*

the mysterious person then nodded and went away, lurking in the shadows and waiting for the moment to strike.

(Washington D.C., streets)

In the streets, Hikaro was busy walking when he saw a neat white-like marble building from afar.

that building is none other than Hikaro's old school, American Institute.

taking a deep breath, Hikaro went inside before seeing a burly white man in a police clothes guarding the entrance.

Hikaro: Hi! *waving*

Police: Good morning, sir. How may I....... *shocked* Hikaro. Whoa! It's you. It's really you.