Trailer for the Story

-In the beginning, there were two legendary Transformer warriors, Primus and Unicron. They battled for the greater good, but with the help of the 12 Knights and the 13 Primes, they defeated the Devourer of Evil with their powers and restoring the Multi-Verse-

the scene changes................... into a vast Multi-Verse empty celestial-like space which showed the Autobot warrior Primus and the Decepticon warrior Unicron fighting each other with legendary weapons, then it changes to the legendary 13 Primes and 12 Knights who helped and combined their legendary mythical powers, ending Unicron's reign and restoring the Multi-Verse from his evil grasp that the screen fades into dark black.

-But, one of the 13 Primes, the Fallen, betrayed them and wanted to rule over all. However, he was defeated by his fellow brethren and Knights along with an Overlord who aided them, but escaped after being comatose for a thousand years-

the scene then changed which showed the royal-like throne-room where the Fallen is battling his fellow brethren and the Knights with his dark weapon, but he was defeated by them and the mysterious time-like warrior Oma Tyrannus (in a time-like emperor clothes with a rainbow-like cape behind his back), who appeared out of nowhere by using a time-like gear portal. The scene then shifts into the Fallen who is hovering in the air and transforms into his cybertronian-like jet mode and escaped Kaon after being in statis mode for a thousand years before the screen turns to a speck of tiny bright shimmering white stars.

-But in another world, there are others heroes called Kamen Riders. They are masked warriors who protect humanity from evil. From Showa - Heisei, each Rider passed their generation one to another, until the day........ of OMA-

the scene then shifts into the legendary Kamen Rider symbols and even the Timelines of Kamen Riders from Ichigou - J (Showa era) and from Kuuga - Build (Heisei era). It then soon changes to all the legendary Kamen Riders from Ichigou - Build who all nodded and posed in order from first (Ichigou) to last (Build) until it stopped into Kamen Rider Zi-O who glowed before turning into Oma Zi-O, who did a royal-like king pose in front of the screen before it fades into a white-like screen with golden confetti falling all over it.

-However during the reign, the Fallen appeared and want to rule, but Oma Zi-O, the Good Overlord King, defies and attacked him, but was hurt. The Overlord King rider-kicked him, destroying him but has a little life on his spark-

the scene shifts into the Fallen who arrived in the year 2068 by using a time-like portal, but was greeted by Sougo Tokiwa (in a regal-like time outfit with a silvery cape behind his back) who glowed crimson red and gleaming gold before he transformed into Oma Zi-O who ran and attacked the Decepticon warrior. It then soon changes when Oma Zi-O was slashed by the Fallen who is wielding his deadly-like weapon, but the good overlord warrior jumped and did a indestructible rider-kick before he rider-kicked him to space before falling down and disappearing into the tiny silvery shimmering stars. The scene then changes into the Fallen's spark chamber where a single crystal-like dark core is glowing in his robotic dark-like chest before making the screen go vivid dark black.

-Hope seems lost, but a light shines bright as a chosen one will take the power of the Overlord has come-

the scene then changes into Hikaro Cabral (the chosen one and also the protagonist of the story), who found a blank Ridewatch (later to be the Zi-O Ridewatch) on a bicycle in front of a bicycle shop before the scene changes when Hikaro landed in Build's world (2017) in a strange Time Mazine after encountering a Dark Mazine back in his world before making screen fade into bleak grey.