♡ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 ♡

✩。:*•.───── WARNINGS ─────.•*:。✩

Before we progress any further I would like to establish some warnings:

➸ SMUT, SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTIONS OF KINKS (MASOCHISM, SADISM, BDSM) - THOUGH THIS IS MAINLY MENTIONED IN A JOKING MANNER - CHARACTERS AGED UP.

➸ TRIGGERING SCENES INCLUDING UNWANTED SEXUAL ADVANCES AND SEXUAL ASSAULT - I WILL GIVE EVERYONE A CLEAR WARNING WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY FORM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT I WANT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID. YOU FEELING SAFE AND COMFORTABLE  ARE MY MOST UPMOST PRIORITY. 

➸ SWEARING AND FILTHY LANGUAGE

➸ SHAMELESS FLIRTING, FLUFF, BLUSHING, BAKUGO BEING IN DENIAL.

➸ ANGST, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, TWO IDIOTS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ROMANTIC FEELINGS,  BAKUGO BEING AN ASSHOLE

➸ MENTIONS OF: INJURY, VIOLENCE ™, MIKA GETTING THE ABSOLUTE SHIT BEAT OF HER FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. 

➸ CHARACTER DEATHS??? (Yet to be determined)

➸ MIKA KINDA HAS A TINY LIL CRUSH ON AIZAWA (I mean...who wouldn't) SO I KINDA HAVE TO MENTION AGE GAP (we all know that Aizawa is a upmost professional king so there is no student/teacher relationship).

➸ M*NETA.

✩。:*•.THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO.•*:。✩

I've read a fair amount of MHA/BNHA fanfics and I've recognised a lot consistencies involving the reader/original character. With this in mind I've attempted (key word: attempted) to write Mika as an antithesis of the common Y/N traits. That gives me an idea! Whilst you're reading this boring A/N, why don't you comment an annoying/overused/cliche used in MHA fanfics? Personally, I hate it when the reader/OC is related or friendly to any of the pro-heroes, especially Aizawa. Like I know that man is not gonna sit there an be called 'Uncle Zawa', it's cringe and also nepotism sucks. You can get into UA like every other talented bitch by doing the exam.

✩。:*•.──────────.•*:。✩

┌─────     •✧✧•     ─────┐

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO,

LET US BEGIN...

└─────    •✧✧•     ─────┘

✩。:*•.──────────.•*:。✩

❝DAD, FOR THE ELEVENTH TIME TODAY, I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING YOU IF YOU CAN HIT ME WITH YOUR CAR.❞

MIKA YOSHIOKA currently stood in front of the living room TV with her arms crossed her chest, expectantly staring at the brawny male as if she had just asked him for some spare change. Reluctantly shifting his gaze from his bowl of cereal to his relentless daughter, Daichi Yoshioka's blue eyes squinted in exasperation. It's official, my daughter is crazy, he thought as prepared to relay the same response...for the eleventh time today.

"No Mika, it's illegal."

His daughter slumped her shoulders and rolled her eyes dramatically. He could practically hear her thinking something on the lines of 'fuck the police' in her head.