016.

✩。:*•──'STUDY THREESOME?'──•*:。✩

MIKA GRUMBLED LOWLY AS SHE RANSACKED through her school bag for spare change.

Unfortunately for her, Monoma had thought it was a funny idea to accidentally 'bump' into her during the start of the lunch period, causing her tray to spill down the front of her skirt and she had been too busy bitch-slapping the obnoxious blonde alongside Kendo to go get herself another serving.

Now that last period was nearing closer she was forced to go to one of the vending machines to go sneak in a bite before her lesson started. Shoving the coins into the slot and jabbing the number pad the brunette waited impatiently for her chips to fall into the dispenser only to feel someone standing close behind her, their warm breath fanning across the back of her neck.

"Haven't seen your pretty face for a while."

Hearing the voice hovering right next to her nearly sent the brunette jumping ten feet in the air, "Wha—"

"Relax, princess."

As if her body was being controlled, Mika felt her surprised yelp quickly die in her throat and her limbs fall comfortably by her sides. Her mind was blank and as much as she tried to turn around her body frozen stuck. Mika didn't have to guess who was to blame; besides, the nickname was a dead giveaway.

Feeling control come back to her limbs, Mika spun around to meet a familiar pair of tired indigo eyes, "Long time no see, Shinso."

The girl allowed herself to step back and rake her eyes over Shinso's form noticing there was something different about him. He seemed larger, with more muscle packed on than he had a couple of weeks ago. His biceps bulged against the fabric of his now too-tight uniform shirt and the occasional purple bruises littered the pale skin of his forearms.

"Enjoying the view?" Shinso smirked watching as Mika subconsciously stepped closer to squeeze the muscles of his arms.

"Yeah, you're huge!" Mika breathed airily, without looking up from her trance.

"In more ways than one," he murmured.

"Huh?"

"Nothing," Shinso chuckled lowly, "Anyways, I did sneak up on you for a reason. I was wondering if I could get your number?"

"Oh, getting bold now are we?" Mika drawled cheekily, "Fine, I'll give you my number if you tell me how you got so buff all of a sudden."

"I'm supposed to keep it on the down-low, ya know?" Shinso rolled his eyes playfully, "I've been training with Mr Aizawa after school to get into the hero course."

Mika's eyes glimmered in admiration, "Wow! That's so cool!"

"You think so? Thanks," The purple-ette rubbed the back of his neck bashfully.

"Hell yeah! You and Mr Aizawa are like...twins in a sense. I expect he's training you very hard?"

"Yeah, it's tough and draining," Shinso flickered his eyes up to her own, "But now I'm motivated to fight for the things that I want."

Mika gestured for Shinso's phone with an amused grin, "Oh really? That's good to know."

"Something to keep in mind," Shinso simpered, plucking his phone back from her hands,   "Welp, I'm off to class. Expect a message from me soon."

Mika giggled at his enthusiasm, "I'll be waiting for it but I'm not answering if it comes at three am you insomniac."

"I'll ensure it gets delivered to you on time so you can get your beauty sleep," Shinso droned as he began to walk away, "Catch ya later, princess."